Sometimes the age of a home is not nearly as important as its history, as is the case of this charm-filled 1950’s home, whose meticulous maintenance shines throughout every character-filled room. Inside, original hardwood flooring gleams in the spacious living room, and large windows drench the area in light. The adjacent kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, attractive white cabinetry, and a lovely breakfast nook. Two bedrooms on the main floor are outfitted with the hardwood flooring underfoot, including a wonderful master. Below the main floor, a finished basement awaits with a third bedroom and expansive family room, both with plush carpeting. Outside, low-maintenance but thoughtful in design landscaping spans throughout both the front yard and large rear yard, and a fantastic patio and deck area in the back are ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining. A great location within a quiet, and family-friendly neighborhood completes this must-see package.
- Substantial parking in front driveway.
- Large, .20 acre property with lane access.
- Large workshop is great for the handyman, but could also be used as a garage.
- Low-maintenance landscaping in front yard.
- Spacious back yard with great patio and deck area.
- Lot is zoned RM2.
- Impeccably-maintained 1950’s home with lots of character.
- Hardwood flooring and large windows in living room.
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel and white cabinetry.
- Master and second bedroom on main floor.
- Finished basement with third bedroom and bonus family room.
- Basement rooms have plush carpeting.
- Forced air throughout home.
- Great location in a great neighborhood.
For a private viewing of this well-maintained property with original charm and chaacter , call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!