The very definition of turnkey living, this thoughtfully-appointed property within the popular development of Regency Court offers a lifestyle close to all downtown amenities in combination with a sense of security only found in such a community. Inside this freshly painted unit itself, a tiled entry welcomes you with laundry located conveniently nearby. White cabinetry in the kitchen/dining room area is accented by recently-upgraded tile flooring and countertops. A half wall from the kitchen gives sight into the living room, ideal for entertaining. Within the living room, a cozy gas fireplace adds warmth and ambiance, and access to the covered deck is ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining. Take advantage of this sunny space to enjoy your morning coffee with this lovely view over the green space and over the valley. The master bedroom awaits with a private ensuite bathroom with double sinks, his and hers closets, and upgraded countertops. A second bedroom is perfect for guests or office space. Within the building, this wonderful community boasts a common area with pool table area, common gathering spot, nicely landscaped grassy area, library, and well-equipped fitness room.
- Popular Regency Court building, located a short walk to all amenities of downtown Vernon.
- Lovely grassy area around the building for enjoying friends and barbecuing.
- One underground parking stall is both secure and convenient.
- Covered deck off of unit is ideal for al fresco dining over the wonderful views.
- Tiled entryway with laundry room adjacent.
- Updated kitchen with white cabinetry, tiled flooring, and complementary countertops.
- Living room with gas fireplace and doors to covered deck – the gas fireplace can heat the unit very economically (gas is covered in monthly strata fee).
- Master suite with his and hers closets, and ensuite bathroom with double sinks.
- Additional bedroom and full bathroom are ideal for guests.
- Most of main area
- Desirable Regency Court development, located close to downtown amenities.
- Pool Table room, common room with kitchen, fitness room, library and beautiful main foyer.
- Storage locker assigned to each unit for extra treasures.
For a private viewing of this entirely turnkey home in a desirable building, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!