Original owners! This is the first time this fabulous property has been for sale! With endless potential and the space to become whatever it is that you need, this spectacular five bedroom property lends itself easily to numerous opportunities. Located on over 10 acres backing onto BX creek, the home is in an ideal location that retains private country charm within minutes of downtown amenities and Silver Star mountain. Besides the main house, numerous outbuildings support the onsite orchard, and a massive yard is ideal for children and animals. Inside the home an impressive entry welcomes you, with a large staircase leading up to the second floor. The ground floor contains a generous family room with charming wood stove, large picture windows and summer kitchen, opening up doors to a multitude of options. Also on this floor, two bedrooms and an office await. Upstairs on the second floor, gleaming hardwood flooring spans a second living room with sliding glass doors to the upstairs covered deck, where breathtaking mountain views take center stage. The upstairs kitchen boasts copious wood cabinetry and counter space. Also on this floor, a master suite with two-piece ensuite bathroom has access to the balcony, and two additional bedrooms share a well-appointed full hall bathroom. Lastly, below the ground floor an unfinished basement is wonderful for storage.
- 10.7 acre property backing onto BX creek, mostly flat with some sloping within the treed area to the creek.
- Located close to all the amenities of Vernon while remaining in a pastoral country setting.
- Breathtaking views from home and land.
- Property is surrounded by electric fencing.
- Numerous outbuildings including detached garage, shop and storage.
- Newly seeded hay field and established orchard on property.
- Property features grapes, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, nut trees (hazelnut, walnut, chestnut)
- Lovely garden
- Covered balcony on second floor, ideal for al fresco dining.
- Covered patio off of ground floor.
- Hardwood flooring upstairs in living room, with fireplace and sliding doors to deck.
- Open-concept kitchen and dining space upstairs.
- Master suite upstairs with two-piece ensuite.
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms and full hall bathroom.
- Ground floor family room with woodstove and full kitchen.
- Two spacious bedrooms on ground floor, and bonus office space.
- Newer furnace for second floor heating system.
- Breathtaking views.
- Cosmetic updates only needed to bring to full potential.
For a private viewing of this opportunity-rich property on 10.7 acres, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!