Let your creativity run wild on these 1.9 acres of cleared and level ALR land in the desirable Coldstream region. Breathtaking mountain views from the entire lot offer spectacular inspiration for designing your future home, and a creek at the back of the partially-fenced property adds charm and opportunity. With RU2 zoning and all utilities, including water, natural gas, power, and telephone at the lot line, the potential is great. Imagine an expansive single-family home, duplex property with income potential, or the lovely hobby farm you’ve always thought of. Come see everything this lot could be today.
- 1.9 acres of cleared and level land in the ALR.
- Partially-fenced land, ideal for a small hobby farm.
- Creek located at the back of the property.
- Spectacular mountain views from the entire lot.
- RU2 zoning for lots of potential and building options.
- Water, natural gas, power, and telephone available at the lot line.
- Great lot with unlimited potential in the ALR.
For a private viewing of this nearly 2-acre lot with mountain views in the ALR, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!