In a time where large lots have given way to endless subdivisions, this spectacular Okanagan lakeshore property with 140 feet of lakeshore and .89 acres is on a level of its own. Upon arrival, the nicely treed and private landscape welcomes you to this rare opportunity to own this piece of serenity. Inside, the totally renovated interior offers a massive entrance with custom designed slate tile and custom bench area awaits, and a stairwell leads up to the entirely open-concept main floor. Gleaming hardwood flooring and vaulted ceilings span this entire main floor space, from the fabulous kitchen with fir cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, wine fridge, large island with breakfast bar, and corner pantry, to the adjacent spacious dining area and the living room with impressive built-ins and stone-faced fireplace. Doors lead out from this level to the front sundeck with gas hookup for convenient barbecue access, with access also from the living area to the back deck overlooking the fantastic lakeshore. The main floor master suite contains a built-in desk with granite countertop, vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet, and spa like ensuite bathroom with glass shower and double sinks. Below the main floor, the entirely-finished basement level offers a family room with wet bar with fir cabinetry, and stone-faced gas fireplace. Sliding glass doors lead out to the rear patio with hot tub and lake access. Four additional bedrooms offer abundant closet space, most also with private access to the rear patio and the lake. The ideal home for a large family, or for those just wanting the ultimate in lakeshore living.
- .89 acre lot and 140 feet of breathtaking lakeshore.
- Home is nicely set back from the road for ultimate privacy.
- Top floor sundeck with gas hookup, ideal for al fresco dining.
- Lower level patio on lake level with hot tub.
- Glass railings on deck for uncompromised lake views.
- Hardi-plank exterior on home.
- Spectacular layout on two finished floors with custom fir woodworking throughout.
- Main floor master suite with custom desk with granite countertops, spa-like ensuite bathroom, and walk-in closet.
- Open-concept layout with vaulted ceilings from kitchen to living room.
- Fir cabinetry, corner pantry, wine fridge, and large island with breakfast bar in kitchen.
- Built-in cabinetry and stone-faced fireplace in the living room.
- Basement-level entry with slate tile and custom bench with convenient coat rack.
- An additional four bedrooms on basement level plus heated tile floors in the bathroom.
- Basement family room with full wet bar and stone-faced fireplace.
- Huge laundry room and storage area.
- Garage opens to the driveway and to the lake for all your summertime water toys.
- Fully loaded with security system, 2 furnaces up and down, air conditioning, built in vacuum, and wired for sound.
- Large private lot in a rare location.
- Short distance to Ellison Provincial Park.
- Only 15 minutes from the spectacular Predator Ridge and Sparkling Hill Resorts.
- 30 minutes from Kelowna International Airport.
For a private viewing of this incredible property on .89 acres with 140 feet of lakeshore, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!