This spectacular single family home in Wainman Cove is an aquatic paradise – waterfront living at its finest! With 106 feet of lakefront, this four bedroom property on 1.52 acres was built for total appreciation of its natural surroundings. Inside, an open-concept layout and generous picture windows allow for Southern exposure views from nearly every corner on the main floor, and vaulted ceilings add to the bright and airy interior vibe. The large kitchen contains white cabinetry and complementary countertops, as well as an adjacent dining space with an incredible lake panorama. Outside the living and dining spaces, a spacious covered deck with glass railing is wonderful for al fresco entertaining. The main floor master suite has its own deck access, along with a handsome gas fireplace and private ensuite bath with soaker tub, glass shower, and his and hers sinks. Elsewhere in the home, additional bedrooms are ideal for guests and children alike, and a bonus family room is a great space for gathering. Outside, a massive newer dock and electric boat lift complete this lakeside paradise.
- Ideally located in quiet Wainman Cove with generous water frontage.
- 1.52 acre property with 106 feet of Okanagan Lake front.
- Spacious covered deck, great for al fresco dining.
- Wonderful yard and private beach area.
- Newer dock and electric boat lift on property.
- Spacious driveway and double car garage with additional storage space.
- Spacious open-concept floorplan with vaulted ceilings.
- Eat-in kitchen with white cabinetry and complementary countertops.
- Gas fireplace in living room, wonderful for ambiance.
- Main floor master suite with great ensuite bathroom.
- His and hers sinks, soaker tub, and glass shower in ensuite bathroom.
- Bonus family room for entertaining.
- Quietly located in desirable Wainman Cove with 106 feet of lake frontage.
For a private viewing of this handsome home with 106 feet of lake frontage, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!