Nominated by National Geographic as one of the top 10 most beautiful lakes, Kalamalka Lake is truly one of the best places in Canada. This spectacular five-bedroom property was thoughtfully designed around maximizing the entirely unobstructed lake views. Located within a desirable community in Coldstream, within walking distance to beaches and the Okanagan Rail Trail and close to the highway and college, the .54 acre lot has been meticulously landscaped with custom stonework and gazebo. Inside, an open-floor plan with gleaming hardwood flooring, vaulted ceilings, and massive picture windows take center stage, and a contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances is ideal for gathering. An expansive family room is a fabulous spot for entertaining. Elsewhere in the home, a lovely master suite awaits and offers a private ensuite bathroom with soaker tub. The remaining four bedrooms share three additional bedrooms, many of which have been gorgeously updated. Outside, a large front deck is wonderful for al fresco dining, and a covered area below the deck furthers the space. Come see everything this lake view property can offer you today.
- Rancher-style home on .54 acre lot.
- Breathtaking Kalamalka Lake views.
- Located close to highway, college, and more.
- Heated double garage with abundant space for storage.
- Ample uncovered parking, including space for an RV.
- Spacious front deck with spectacular Kalamalka Lake views.
- Covered area below the deck with privacy for hot tub.
- Gorgeous newer landscaping with stonework and gazebo.
- Open-concept living and kitchen area with vaulted ceilings.
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Master suite with ensuite bathroom with soaker tub.
- More than half of the bedrooms are recently updated.
- Bonus family room is ideal for al fresco dining.
- Great location in Coldstream, with great access to highway, the college, and beaches.
For a private viewing of this spectacular Kalamalka Lake view home, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!