Imagine being swept away to paradise every single time you glance out the window. With spectacular Okanagan Lake views and an incredible private rock faced grotto all to yourself, the unrivaled dream is realized within this lakefront property. A contemporary pergola entryway leads into the entirely-open concept main floor. Windows span from the hardwood-outfitted floors to the vaulted ceilings, thoughtfully-placed recessed lighting and skylights fill the space, and a majestic gas fireplace with built-in shelving stands center stage in the living room area. The adjacent kitchen boasts abundant complementary cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. A spacious pantry completes the package. Elsewhere in the home, a breathtaking stairway leads to the loft-style master suite, where multiple walk-in closets, a jetted tub, and glass block shower leave little left to be desired. Two additional bedrooms on two separate levels offer private options for children and guests. Outside, you are led to the nirvana-like beach and dock area, with remarkably clear water. Two boat lifts (one for your boat and one for your Sea Doo!), a fire pit with surrounding sitting area and the stunning rock grotto check all the boxes. Come see everything this extraordinary lakeshore home in the established Cliffshore Estates gated community can offer you today.
- Gorgeous contemporary façade with metal and stone touches.
- Large pergola leads to the front door and entryway.
- Double garage with abundant space for storage and big toys (bring your extra long boat!).
- Underground irrigation system surrounding property.
- Natural, low-maintenance landscaping throughout property.
- Lovely multi-level decks to take advantage of this summer paradise.
- Hot tub and patio located in front of home.
- Stunning beach and dock area.
- Fire pit and seating area by dock and beach area.
- Completely private grotto and gorgeous beach with clear water.
- Large newer dock with two boat lifts.
- Spacious shed at the lake for beach and landscaping storage plus additional shed by side of home.
- Open-concept living and kitchen area with vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows.
- Gleaming hardwood flooring throughout much of home.
- Gas fireplace with built-in shelving in living room.
- Contemporary skylit kitchen with large pantry, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances
- Built in eating area plus fabulous sitting area enjoying all the exceptional views.
- Convenient wet bar area with large wine fridge.
- Modern stairway to loft-style master suite from living room.
- Master suite includes private balcony, gas fireplace, soaker tub, two walk-in closets, and a glass block walk-in shower ensuite.
- Two additional spacious bedrooms for children and guests.
- Both additional bedrooms contains a three-piece ensuite bathroom plus the level entry bedroom includes accessibility to hot tub in front of property while the bedroom above includes a balcony sitting area.
- Custom hardwood doors throughout property.
- Wonderful securely gated community location.
- Shared community sewer system.
- Bare land strata fees $200 per month.
For a private viewing of this impressive Okanagan waterfront home with private grotto, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!