The charm itself is palpable upon first viewing of this stunning lake, mountain, and valley view property. With a tranquil farmers porch, traditional English garden, pond, and 2.2 acres of fenced land, this privately-set home tastefully blends traditional appointments with more contemporary style. Inside, a gorgeous entry welcomes you with cement tiles underfoot, and the spacious and bright living area boasts a cozy woodstove with stone backsplash. Elsewhere, a gourmet kitchen contains a blend of white and stained wood cabinetry, with a sliding barn door, shiplap accents, and natural wood tray ceiling accenting the quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. Upstairs, a master suite awaits with private ensuite bathroom with soaker tub, and two additional bedrooms on this floor are ideal for guests and children alike. Below the main floor, a finished basement with separate entrance is home to a fabulous family room and a fourth bedroom. Lastly, a self-contained single bedroom suite above the double garage contains a full kitchen, bathroom, and laundry for income potential.
- 2.2 acre property with spectacular lake, mountain, and valley views.
- Double garage with abundant space for storage.
- Suite above garage for income potential.
- English garden on property, ideal for the avid gardener or green thumb enthusiast.
- Charming porch on front of home.
- Spacious deck off the back of home with hot tub.
- Numerous outbuildings for animals and garden storage.
- Pond on property with stone surround.
- Fully fenced gated property.
- Inviting entryway with cement tiles.
- Open-concept living and dining area with woodstove.
- Gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops, wood and white cabinetry, center island, stainless steel appliances.
- Second floor master suite with soaker tub in ensuite bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms upstairs.
- Finished basement with family room and fourth bedroom.
- Single bedroom suite above the garage with living area, full kitchen, bathroom, and laundry.
- Energy efficient systems including air source heat pump and solar thermal hot water.
- Single bedroom suite with income potential.
For a private viewing of this gorgeous home with great lake, mountain, and valley views, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!