As far as first impressions are concerned, one is suggested to put their best foot forward. This spectacular Okanagan Lake waterfront home tucked away on Beachcomber Bay Road does so with abounding excellence. Whether you arrive by water or by road, this executive-level home welcomes you with its breathtaking façade and attention to detail. Inside, a multi-level open concept living, dining, and kitchen area awaits with gleaming engineered hardwood flooring, walls of windows, and vaulted ceilings. A gas fireplace in the living room is surrounded by built-in shelving, and French doorways lead to the attached deck with phantom screens surrounding part of the deck as well as cover some of the windows. The adjacent kitchen is outfitted with walnut cabinetry, a large island with breakfast bar and electric range (also plumbed for gas), and wine fridge. A separate pantry is well-equipped with built-in shelving and cabinetry with pull-out drawers. Upstairs, a charming library with a lovely window bench and desk area, and a den is ideal for a multitude of purposes with an electric fireplace, wet bar, and private deck. The master suite on this level boasts an additional private deck, as well as a walk-through closet with laundry, and an ensuite with double sinks and glass shower. Three additional bedrooms are split between the main and walkout basement levels, one with a private ensuite bathroom with steam shower. A recreational room on the basement level contains a French doorway to the backyard, along with a kitchenette. It continues with a media room, full bathroom, and additional laundry space. Outside, a stamped concrete patio exists under the main floor deck, and a stairway leads down to the approximately 80 feet of lakefront. A floating dock with boat lift and boat house with winch awaits, along with a lovely sandy area. Come see everything this Okanagan Lake stunner can offer you today – including the coveted morning sun!
- Approx. 80 feet of breathtaking Okanagan Lakefront.
- Gorgeous façade with covered entryway and carport upon arrival.
- 30 feet long single garage with door to deck and front yard plus additional carport parking and convenient drive around driveway.
- Irrigation system throughout front and rear yards with timers.
- Raised garden beds at the side with walkway to back deck.
- Large main floor deck with glass railing, gas outlet for bbq, and remote controlled phantom screens.
- Two additional balconies on upper level.
- Stamped concrete patio below main floor deck.
- Stairs from back yard to sandy area on lake.
- Storage shed and boat house on lake.
- Floating dock with boat lift.
- Hot tub with adjacent storage shed on north side of house.
- Open-concept layout with engineered hardwood flooring and 25 foot vaulted ceilings.
- Gourmet kitchen with large island, walnut cabinetry, and wine fridge.
- Large pantry with built-ins and drawers.
- Library on second floor with window bench and built ins.
- Den with wet bar, built-in shelves, and private deck.
- Master suite with walk-through closet, ceiling fans, ensuite bathroom with double sinks, and private deck.
- Finished basement with recreational room with full kitchenette.
- Three additional bedrooms between main and walkout basement levels.
- Media room in walkout basement level.
- Geothermal heating and radiant heated flooring, including advanced HVAC and HRV system with back up forced air sytem.
- Central air conditioning.
- Breathtaking property with approx. 80 feet of lake frontage.
- Built by local builder Mike Makasoff.
For a private viewing of this breathtaking Okanagan Lakefront estate, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!