Sometimes great first impressions are spot on, as with this spectacular East Hill property. Centrally-located within a charming and quiet neighborhood with a breathtaking valley and city views, yet minutes away from schools, parks, and amenities, the spacious family-friendly home impresses upon first sight. Inside, a bright and open layout spans throughout the main living, dining, and kitchen areas. Copious picture windows and a handsome gas fireplace complement the large living area, and the massive eat-in kitchen boasts a center island with breakfast bar, abundant cabinetry, and a second gas fireplace. Elsewhere, a lovely master bedroom awaits with private ensuite bathroom with soaker tub. A second main floor bedroom is ideal for children and guests alike, and a full hall bathroom is well-appointed. Below the main floor, a finished basement with a living area, full bathroom, the third bedroom, and developed for a kitchenette, making it easy to convert into a separate suite with income potential. Outside, an expansive yard contains both a garden area and shed, and a large covered deck is ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining. The garden could be easily removed for instant RV parking. Come see everything this fantastic property with lots of potential and room to grow can offer you today.
- Great single family home in the desirable East Hill neighborhood.
- Central location, close to amenities, schools, and parks.
- Spacious two-car garage with great storage.
- Spacious yard with garden and shed.
- Covered deck, great for dining and entertaining.
- Garden can easily be removed for RV parking.
- Roof replaced in 2016.
- Spacious three bedroom, three bathroom property with room to grow.
- Bright living room with large picture windows and gas fireplace.
- Eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar in center island and seating area.
- Master suite with ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom on main floor with carpeting underfoot.
- Full hall bathroom on main floor.
- Finished basement with living area and kitchenette.
- Third bedroom and full bathroom in basement.
- Suite potential for basement floor with separate entrance.
- Newer hot water tank.
- Great location within the desirable East Hill neighborhood, close to central amenities.
For a private viewing of this centrally-located and potential-filled family home, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!