As rare as a blue moon, opportunities as ideal as this are hard to come by. Located within one of the most desirable East Hill neighborhoods and across the street from Coursier Park, this charming property serves as a blank slate for the home of your dreams. Inside, an open-concept living and dining area boasts a substantial wood-burning fireplace with brick front. Nearby, a spacious eat-in kitchen contains original cabinetry and vinyl flooring, and sliding glass doors lead out to a deck for al fresco dining and enjoying the mountain views. To complete the main floor, two large bedrooms await and share a full bathroom. Below the main floor, a finished basement has been established with a separate entrance. A family room with wood-burning fireplace, laundry and bathroom, as well as a third bedroom exist on this floor, making it a perfect opportunity for a full basement suite.
- Single garage with additional storage space.
- 3 additional uncovered parking spaces.
- Large rear yard is ideal for children and pets.
- Charming deck is wonderful for al fresco dining and enjoying mountain views.
- Located across the street from Coursier Park.
- Interior is original but has been well-maintained.
- Living room with carpeting and wood-burning fireplace.
- Dining room with built-ins along wall.
- Original cabinetry in kitchen and sliding doors to deck.
- Two main floor bedrooms.
- Finished basement with separate entrance.
- Family room with wood-burning fireplace in basement.
- Third bedroom and full bathroom on basement level.
- Spectacular location within a desirable East Hill neighborhood.
For a private viewing of this great opportunity within a desirable East Hill location, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!