Named by National Geographic as “One of the Top 10 Most Beautiful Lakes,” Kalamalka is appropriately known as the lake with many colours. With unobstructed 180-degree views, and an incredible 2.45-acres of sprawling land adjacent to Provincial Park, this retreat is one of the largest in the area. 254 feet of lakeshore accompany the expansive lot and quiet location in creating a level of privacy that is unique to the area. Custom designed for full appreciation of the surroundings, the lakeside landscape includes terraced lawns for sunbathing, multiple decks, and a beach. The property itself includes two gourmet kitchens with state-of-the-art appliances and top of the line finishes, as well as multiple suites and entertaining areas. Entirely open-concept with vaulted ceilings, the home lends itself naturally to larger gatherings, making it an ideal location for business and personal retreat. Like nothing else in the area, this waterfront estate is an incredible opportunity for the discerning buyer looking for something remarkable.
Open-concept layout with vaulted ceilings and abundant windows.
Two gourmet kitchens with top of the line appliances and finishes.
Expansive dining and bar area for large-scale entertaining.
Master suite with in-suite Jacuzzi tub, private deck access, and ensuite bathroom.
Multiple bedroom suites split between main floor and lower level.
Private gym with views to inspire.
Deck views from every level
One of the largest properties privately owned on Kalamalka Lake at 2.45-acres.
254 feet of private and secluded lake frontage.
An incredible level of privacy for the area.
180 degrees of unobstructed Lake views.
The property is comprised of two separate titles, located adjacent to Provincial Park.
Beach area, and terraced lawns on lakeside.
Expansive front parking area with space for a significant number of vehicles.
Fabulous garage with multiple vehicle parking.
Metal roof on the property
City water and sewer
Rare size and location on Kalamalka Lake, voted one of the most beautiful by National Geographic.
Two separate titles located directly adjacent to Provincial Park.
2.45 acres and 254 feet of lake frontage, one of the largest and most significant private properties on Kalamalka Lake.
For a private viewing of this Kalamalka Lakeside estate, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Not your average lakefront estate, this spectacular Santa Fe style property is truly unlike another. Privately set within a desirable gated community, the inspiring custom home boasts panoramic views of Okanagan Lake and a thoughtfully-curated exterior that lends itself seamlessly to waterfront outdoor living. Inside, wide plank hardwood flooring is complemented by timber beams throughout, textured walls, attractive tiling, and wood trims. An open concept layout on the main floor spans from a gourmet kitchen with expansive island, to the dining area with custom bench seating and living room with impressive gas fireplace. From this level, an expansive deck with glass railing and architectural detailing showcases the surrounding mountain and lake views. Elsewhere, the master suite awaits with a private sitting room with wet bar and fireplace, in addition to an ensuite with double sinks and stone shower with skylight. Three additional bedrooms are split between two floors and a bonus theater room awaits for the unlikely poor weather day. Outside, a fabulous covered patio is ideally situated for endless days of outdoor living, complete with a built-in barbecue grill and mini fridge. From this area, a staircase leads down to the lower patio with hot tub, dock, and private beach. With incredible sun exposure and enviable water conditions, this area of the lake is ideal for swimming and boating.
Spectacular outdoor living for warm summer days on the lakefront.
Ideal area of the lake with great water conditions and sun exposure.
Inspiring custom waterfront property in a Santa Fe style.
Panoramic views of Okanagan Lake and surrounding mountains.
Upper deck with glass railing for unobstructed views.
Covered outdoor patio with built-in barbecue and mini fridge.
Stairs leading down to lower deck and dock area.
Hot tub located on lower deck.
Private beach area adjacent to the dock.
Outdoor shower adjacent to deck and dock.
Large double garage with abundant storage.
Open-concept layout with wide-plank hardwood flooring.
Timber beams in ceilings and textured walls.
Gourmet kitchen with large island, stainless steel appliances, and more.
Dining area with built-in seating.
Living area with gorgeous gas fireplace.
Master suite with private sitting room with fireplace and ensuite bathroom with double sinks and stone shower.
Three additional bedrooms on two floors.
Bonus theater room on lower level.
Located within The Eastside Estates, a desirable gated community.
Incredible outdoor living with multiple decks, patio, private dock, and beach.
Spectacular water conditions and sun exposure in this area of the lake, ideal for swimming and boating.
For a private viewing of this inspired lakefront estate ideal for outdoor living, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
View 3D Virtual Tours & video online. Located in a community that is filled with luxurious lakeside properties, what does it take to set one apart from the rest? Semi-lakeshore with a green space/ park in front offering lake access and spectacular views, this expansive property is one of a kind. Comprised of a spacious main house, a two-bedroom carriage house above the garage, and a one-bedroom lakeside suite. The extensive estate lends itself seamlessly to everything from retreats to rentals. With the unobstructed lake views serving as inspiration, the attention to detail within the main house is evident. Gleaming hardwood flooring are accented by vaulted ceilings. A stone-faced fireplace adds warmth and ambiance, large windows and patio doors showcase the views and allow for ease of lakeside living. Within the kitchen, custom cherry cabinetry is accented by granite counter tops and custom lighting, a massive island is ideal for gathering, and a walk-in pantry awaits. The second floor contains an incredible master suite with jetted tub, a covered deck with motorized shades and topless glass for unobstructed breathtaking views. Walk-in closet with skylight, and spa-like en suite. The second bedroom or office has french doors leading to the covered deck. A bonus family room and third bedroom are privately set with a small kitchenette and full bathroom with marble counters and french doors giving access to the open deck.
Outside, a large composite deck contains a hot tub, motorized shades and impressive outdoor kitchen with gas fireplace, BBQ, side burner and sink, an ideal situation for lake view outdoor living. A generous lawn lead towards the endless beachfront below. Come see everything this extensive lakeside property can offer you today.
A quiet, peaceful sought-after location surrounded by numerous luxury lakeside properties.
Separated from the lake by only a green space/park.
Enjoy all the benefits of waterfront living without the taxes.
Waterfall and Stream feature at the front entrance.
An expansive lawn with sprinkler system and pre-wired for outdoor garden lighting.
Composite deck off of main floor with motorized overhead shade, jetted hot tub, and open Outdoor Kitchen with gas fireplace, BBQ, side burner and sink.
Expansive sun deck on second floor with motorized shades and topless glass railings for unobstructed lake views.
Heated, four-season sunroom with ceiling fan.
Semi-Detached one-bedroom lakeside suite with covered, composite deck, gas outlet and lockable storage.
Attached over height 2-bay garage, gas overhead heating, on-demand hot water heater, and half bathroom. Stairwell to Carriage House suite.
Two-bedroom Carriage House
Covered storage area and 10’ by 12’ wired storage shed.
Concrete 14' x 10' patio designed for a solarium at the rear of house on east side.
Monitored Sewage Treatment Plant.
Main House Features:
Open floor plan with hardwood flooring throughout and ceramic tiles in the kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry.
Vaulted ceilings with ceiling fans and large windows overlooking the panoramic lake views.
Stone-faced wood-burning fireplace in the living room.
Gourmet kitchen with custom cherry wood cabinets and matching china cabinet.
Granite counter tops with 8 ft island, corner walk-in pantry.
Custom lighting through out the house.
Spacious dining area.
Bathroom with seated shower
Laundry Room conveniently located.
Master suite and family room have independent heating and air conditioning.
Jetted tub, walk-in closet with skylight, en suite with double sinks and marble counters.
French door access to covered sun deck with motorized shades.
Second bedroom/office with access to large covered deck.
Family room with small kitchenette, granite counter top, full bathroom, and the third bedroom.
Family room is registered as a B & B Suite.
Retractable insect screen doors.
Monitored security system.
Central gas heating and air conditioning.
Delta advanced (Ecopod) wastewater treatment system (installed 2007) – cost $80,000.
Custom designed second floor addition, garage/carriage house. Full renovation completed in 2008.
Lakeside Suite Features:
Self-contained one-bedroom suite on lake side of property.
Private entrance and laundry room access.
Hardwood flooring with tiled flooring in kitchen and bathroom.
Gas fireplace and baseboard heating throughout with window-mount air-conditioning.
Covered deck with ceiling fan, composite decking, natural gas outlet, and lockable storage.
Registered as a B&B suite.
Carriage House Features:
Two Bedroom self-contained suite with private entrance.
Vinyl flooring throughout.
Full kitchen with gas range and built-in dishwasher.
Bathroom with shower and stackable washer/dryer.
Solar coated windows and hot water on demand.
Baseboard heating throughout with air-conditioner/heater and ceiling fans.
Deck with natural gas outlet.
Multiple opportunities for income potential.
Currently registered as a B&B – excellent small business opportunity as most area B&Bs have gone into retirement.
Wine tasting at 6 or 7 fabulous wineries within 10 KM.
Ten minute scenic drive to Predator Ridge Golf.
Fifteen minutes to popular Okanagan Rail Trail.
Kayaking just out the door.
Try the Oyama Zipline, just down the road!
Quiet boat launch right next door to this property.
One of the neighborhood’s best kept secrets is the public beach access only 2 lots away. Much quieter, closer and more serene than other neighborhood public beaches, and so close!
Current neighbor owns next door vacant lot for privacy, no plans to build on at this time.
No speculation tax here in Lake Country.
Only 20 minutes to Kelowna or Vernon
Income projections available upon request.
For a private viewing of this extensive lakeside estate with income potential, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt”!More details
Imagine being swept away to paradise every single time you glance out the window. With spectacular Okanagan Lake views and an incredible private rock faced grotto all to yourself, the unrivaled dream is realized within this turn key furnished lakefront property. A contemporary pergola entryway leads into the entirely-open concept main floor. Windows span from the hardwood-outfitted floors to the vaulted ceilings, thoughtfully-placed recessed lighting and skylights fill the space, and a majestic gas fireplace with built-in shelving stands center stage in the living room area. The adjacent kitchen boasts abundant complementary cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. A spacious pantry completes the package. Elsewhere in the home, a breathtaking stairway leads to the loft-style master suite, where multiple walk-in closets, a jetted tub, and glass block shower leave little left to be desired. Two additional bedrooms on two separate levels offer private options for children and guests. Outside, you are led to the nirvana-like beach and dock area, with remarkably clear water. A boat lift, a fire pit with surrounding sitting area and the stunning rock grotto check all the boxes. Come see everything this extraordinary lakeshore home in the established Cliffshore Estates gated community can offer you today.
Gorgeous contemporary façade with metal and stone touches.
Large pergola leads to the front door and entryway.
Double garage with abundant space for storage and big toys (bring your extra long boat!).
Underground irrigation system surrounding property.
Natural, low-maintenance landscaping throughout property.
Lovely multi-level decks to take advantage of this summer paradise.
Hot tub and patio located in front of home.
Stunning beach and dock area.
Fire pit and seating area by dock and beach area.
Completely private grotto and gorgeous beach with clear water.
Large newer dock with boat lift.
Spacious shed at the lake for beach and landscaping storage plus additional shed by side of home.
Fully furnished, if you wish!
Open-concept living and kitchen area with vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows.
Gleaming hardwood flooring throughout much of home.
Gas fireplace with built-in shelving in living room.
Contemporary skylit kitchen with large pantry, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances
Built in eating area plus fabulous sitting area enjoying all the exceptional views.
Convenient wet bar area with large wine fridge.
Modern stairway to loft-style master suite from living room.
Master suite includes private balcony, gas fireplace, soaker tub, two walk-in closets, and a glass block walk-in shower ensuite.
Two additional spacious bedrooms for children and guests.
Both additional bedrooms contains a three-piece ensuite bathroom plus the level entry bedroom includes accessibility to hot tub in front of property while the bedroom above includes a balcony sitting area.
Custom hardwood doors throughout property.
Wonderful securely gated community location in popular Cliffshore Estates.
Shared community sewer system.
Bare land strata fees $200 per month.
Fabulous lock and leave vacation home or permanent residence.
For a private viewing of this impressive Okanagan waterfront home with private grotto, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Escape the ordinary with this spectacular estate, reminiscent of Santa Fé architecture with immense charm, character and spectacular valley view. The impressive beam pergola, an original locomotive bell accent the exterior and an iron gate leads to the large courtyard. Inside the home large reclaimed beams span throughout. An expansive kitchen awaits with custom birch cabinetry, center island with a handsome granite countertop. A lovely breakfast nook contains a built-in bar area with a wine fridge and beer tap. Nearby, a formal dining room is complimented with a handmade table out of local repurposed wood and a hutch nook. The adjacent living room boasts gleaming hardwood flooring underfoot, a handsome fireplace, and access to the rear covered pergola and courtyard. Elsewhere, the master suite serves as the ultimate retreat with private access to the courtyard patio and pool, as well as a spa-like ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower. An additional 2 piece bath serves both the pool area and the master bedroom. Two additional bedrooms are bright and inviting. Outside, an expansive patio awaits with a covered exterior dining area, a fabulous pergola and a large in-ground saltwater pool all benefits from a spectacular view. There is an additional office overlooking the pool and valley above the triple garage attached to the main home. A unique separate shop exists with a double-bay garage and 50’s diner, ready to transport you back in time. Come see everything this charming property can offer you today.
• Exterior trim from repurposed fencing.
• 100 year old beam from Fruit Union Building.
• Antique Locomotive bell in bell tower entrance.
• Triple car garage with a large office above attached to main house.
• Large patio with covered dining area and grapevine covered pergola.
• In-ground saltwater pool with newer pump and heater.
• Garden area courtyard and covered pergola off living room
• Shop with double garage with 50’s diner.
• Open-concept layout with exposed beams throughout.
• Birch cabinetry and island with granite countertops in kitchen.
• Kitchen nook with built-in bar with wine fridge and beer tap.
• Dining room with dining table made from repurposed wood.
• Hardwood floors and handsome fireplace in living room.
• Master suite with ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Additional 2 piece bathroom serves both the pool area and master bedroom
• Two additional bedrooms.
• Spacious laundry room.
• Character rich property with an incredible outdoor living area.
For a private viewing of this character-rich home in a newer subdivision, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Not your average lakefront property, this sunlight-drenched property is perched above the water for the ultimate views and outfitted with a private tram for express access to the dock. Nearly 1.4 acres (Two separate titles/PIDs) of desirable waterfront ensure privacy and space for growth. Inside the home itself, an open-concept with a bright and white interior awaits. A large kitchen with expansive center island and sitting area is great for gathering, and a sun room with large picture window sits adjacent. A sunken living room on this level with cozy woodstove showcases on of the most fabulous lake views in the home. A massive wrap-around deck with glass railing boasts unobstructed lake views, spectacular for entertaining. Upstairs, the master bedroom awaits with walk-in closet, lovely ensuite bathroom with soaker tub, and private deck. Two additional bedrooms on this floor share a large and well-appointed hall bathroom. Below the main floor, a bonus family room exists with a fourth bedroom and crawlspace storage. Outside, the amenities continue with a handsomely-landscaped yard sloping towards the lakeside, where the tram takes you to a private beach and large dock await for hours of seasonal recreation.
• Nearly 1.4 acres of lakefront property.
• Home is perched above the lake for the most breathtaking views.
• Wrap around deck with glass railing for unobstructed views.
• Private master suite balcony with glass railing.
• Patio off of walk-out basement.
• Private tram from home to the waterfront.
• Private beach on waterfront level.
• Large L-shaped dock on waterfront.
• Beautiful tiered landscaping with rock walls.
• Bright and open-concept interior.
• Large kitchen with adjacent sunroom and breakfast nook.
• Sunken living room with woodstove and large picture windows.
• Second level master suite with walk-in closet and jetted tub in ensuite bathroom.
• Two additional bedrooms on second floor.
• Skylight on second floor for abundant natural light.
• Finished walkout basement with bedroom and family room.
• Crawl space storage on basement level.
• Private dock, beach, and tram to waterfront from home.
For a private viewing of this spectacular lakefront property on 1.4 acres, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Fabulous estate style property! Reap the benefits of this opportunity-filled new 2018 build. 8.4-acres of flat and usable land gives this breathtaking family home a true estate-feeling, with potential for animals or a hobby farm. The thoughtfully curated home boasts an open-concept interior with a cozy living area and an inviting kitchen/dining area with a large island within the beautifully-appointed kitchen which awaits hours of gathering. The woodstove creates a nice warm and cozy atmosphere. A main floor master suite contains a superb ensuite bathroom with triple sinks and a separate water closet. Four additional bedrooms and a bonus/media room complete the main home. However, a three-bedroom cabin with full kitchen, separate septic and greenhouse, as well as a 2-bedroom suite above the garage add great opportunity and space for guests or income potential. An expansive shop has power and has been outfitted with 4 stalls suitable for multiple endeavors, from animal to equipment. Beautiful 360-degree views of the Okanagan Valley.
8.4 usable and level acres, ideal for a hobby farm.
New build home with hardi-plank siding.
Concrete on grade foundation and concrete surrounding home.
Concrete pool, ideal for hot summer days.
Front pasture producing alfalfa and hay.
Triple garage with abundant storage.
Great producing well on property.
Covered deck with gas hookup.
Separate three-bedroom cabin with full kitchen, baseboard heating, 3-piece bathroom, attached greenhouse, insulated attic, and RV hookups.
2-bedroom suite above garage with 4-piece bathroom and access to main house through one bedroom.
Separate workshop with power from house and 4 bays.
Abundant fruit trees on property.
Newer pole fencing throughout property.
Fire pit, ideal for warm summer nights.
4 water pumps, one in each corner of property.
Laminate and tile flooring on open-concept main floor.
Large island with sit up breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and soft-close cabinets in kitchen.
Charming woodstove for warmth and ambiance.
Master suite with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with triple sinks, and separate water closet with hall access.
Bonus family/media room.
High efficiency home with LED lights throughout.
Income potential with separate cabin and suite above the garage.
8.4-acres of flat and usable land, ideal for a hobby farm.
Numerous outbuildings, including a workshop with four stalls.
For a private viewing of this estate property on 8.4-acres, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
An expansive family home deserving of the breathtaking lake views it possesses, this sprawling six-bedroom estate is built to entertain on two levels with incredible outdoor areas and a heated pool. On the main floor, an enviable kitchen contains granite countertops, a generous island, double fridges, and spacious butler’s pantry. Hardwood flooring spans the formal dining room, and the lovely living room is outfitted with carpeted flooring and a handsome gas fireplace. From this level, access a covered deck showcasing the surrounding landscape for the ultimate in al fresco dining. A main floor master bedroom awaits with walk-in closet, carpeted flooring, and a spa-like ensuite with marble tile floors. Below the main floor, the finished walkout basement offers a family room with gleaming hardwood flooring, a bonus den, and five additional bedrooms. This includes a second master suite with full ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. A wine room and laundry room complete this level. Outside, a heated saltwater pool is surrounded by a patio awaiting days of seasonal entertainment.
• Breathtaking lake and mountain views from the entire property.
• Large driveway with abundant parking.
• Double garage with space for storage.
• Attractive, low-maintenance landscaping with inground sprinkler system.
• Covered wrap-around balcony on upper level.
• Delicious peach tree in the front yard.
• Hot tub and outdoor misting system to help cool off on those hot summer days.
• Heated saltwater pool on lower level, fully fenced with large patio area. New pool liner and bottom installed approximately one month ago.
• Marble tiled mudroom upon entry.
• Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, butler pantry, large island, and double fridge.
• Formal dining room with hardwood flooring.
• Living room with carpeted flooring and handsome gas fireplace.
• Office space with marble tile flooring and built in shelving.
• Main floor master suite with walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with marble flooring and trough sink
• Two laundry rooms.
• Finished walkout basement with abundant living space.
• Second master on basement level with full ensuite bathroom including heated floor in shower and heated bathtub.
• Family room on basement level with hardwood flooring.
• Bonus den, wine room, and laundry rooms on basement level.
• Reverse osmosis system installed in home.
• Zoned controlled heating throughout home.
• Expansive family home with abundant outdoor living and heated saltwater pool.
• A short walk to your private oasis – Mud Lake where you will find mule deer feeding on the fresh grass and ospreys feeding on the goldfish. Private skating pond in the winter months as well.
• Dog friendly park just up the street with tennis courts, a volleyball court and beautiful walking trails.
• Ten minute walk to Kalamalka Lake and the Rail Trail.
For a private viewing of this spectacular home with lake views, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Unlike any other, this charmingly unique Silver Star Resort property boasts an authentic ski-in/ski-out experience. Located among the lift stations and only minutes from the Silver Star village itself, you’ll find yourself immersed within the luxury sky resort lifestyle in this attentively-updated property. Originally built by Bercum Builders, the exterior is a fusion of contemporary style and Victorian details, with a large wrap-around front porch overlooking the Monashee Mountain Range. Inside, heated manufactured hardwood flooring span throughout. A double-sided fireplace with live-edged mantel and custom granite tile is shared between the custom kitchen with expansive center island, granite countertops, and oak-paneled top-of-the-line appliances, and the bright and open great room with oversized windows and custom blinds. A study is ideal for a multitude of purposes but could also serve as an additional bedroom. Upstairs, three separate bedroom suites await, including a spectacular master with views of the Monashees, a walk-in closet, and private access to the charming sunroom. The master ensuite bathroom aims to please with an oversized glass shower and 6-foot soaker tub. A bonus family room boasts impressive panoramic views and a cozy ambiance with gas fireplace and built-in bookcases. A set of French doors lead to the hot tub deck with hot tub in place. The basement level contains a ski room with direct access to the ski way, as well as glove and boot drying rack, ski racks, storage, and more.
• Charming exterior with a contemporary/Victorian blend.
• Great Silver Star Resort location directly on the ski way.
• True ski-in/ski-out experience on a prime location within the resort.
• Located within a few minutes-walk of the Silver Star village amenities.
• Expansive covered front deck, ideal for al fresco dining.
• Breathtaking panoramic mountain views from the property.
• Hot tub deck off of second floor with incredible views and 6-main hot tub.
• 2-car garage with work area, built-in cabinetry, and 220 volt heater.
• Hardi-plank siding with 2” Styrofoam insulation.
• Exterior accent lighting on electronic timers and motion sensor slighting.
• Paved driveway with abundant uncovered parking spaces.
• Heat recovery Ventilation.
• Retracting bug screens on multiple doorways in home for cross ventilation.
• Heated manufactured hardwood flooring on main floor.
• Double-sided fireplace with live-edged mantel on main floor between kitchen and great room.
• Custom kitchen with induction cooktop and custom copper exhaust fan on island, double Jennair wall ovens, Bosch dishwasher, and wine fridge.
• Ambient lighting throughout kitchen.
• Bright and open layout with large, multi-panel windows and custom blinds throughout
• Bonus study on main floor, suitable as an office, games room or fourth bedroom if desired.
• Second floor master suite with live-edge mantel headboard, heated radiant flooring, walk-in closet, and ensuite bathroom with 6-foot soaker tub and oversized glass shower with rainshower head.
• Views of the Monashee Mountains from the master bedroom.
• Two additional bedroom suites with queen beds and on second floor with newer carpeted flooring.
• Bonus family room on second floor with impressive views, built-in cabinetry, and handsome gas fireplace.
• Access to stunning sunroom from master bedroom and hot tub deck from family room.
• Soaring ceilings throughout home.
• Laundry room with full sized washer, dryer, and abundant cabinet and counter space.
• True smart home with high tech Intelligent lighting system in place and keyless entry.
• Retracting bug screens on two doorways.
• Beachcomber high quality furnishings throughout home.
• Multiple security systems in place, including water and heat sensors.
• Heat Recovery Ventilation (HVR) system in place.
• Home is available furnished, some exclusions apply.
• Strata agreement in place with lower level suite, which is separated by sound proof insulation.
• Short walk from the home to the popular Silver Star Village
• Fabulous ski-in and ski-out location
For a private viewing of this updated ski-in/ski-out property overlooking the Monashee Mountains, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
When it comes to this fantastic lakefront property, what meets the eye is only the tip of the iceberg. Inside, a bright and thoughtful layout greets you, from the newer kitchen with wood cabinetry and island with breakfast bar, to the living room with large picture window. Three bedrooms on the main floor are equally spacious in size, and a basement single bedroom suite awaits with walkout access to the lakefront and pool area. A saltwater pool with pool deck, pool house, newer cover, and adjacent fire pit, this outdoor space is prepared for months of seasonal enjoyment.
• Double garage with abundant storage.
• Fire pit located lakefront, a great space for gathering.
• Paved driveway with lots of parking.
• Saltwater pool with newer cover and pool house with heater.
• Adjacent pool deck ideal for al fresco dining.
• Thoughtful layout on main floor.
• Updated kitchen with abundant wood cabinetry and large island.
• Living room with carpeted flooring and large picture window.
• Three main floor bedrooms share full bathroom.
• Bedroom suite on lower level walks out onto lakefront.
For a private viewing of this spectacular lakefront property with saltwater pool, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Data was last updated September 19, 2019 at 08:15 AM (UTC)
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR®
Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These
certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who
must abide by CREA’s By‐Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the
MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate
professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by
members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy.
CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes
no responsibility for its accuracy.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and
other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non‐commercial use by individuals. Any
other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically
forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database
scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on
the pages produced by or displayed on this website.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.