Not your average lakefront estate, this spectacular Santa Fe style property is truly unlike another. Privately set within a desirable gated community, the inspiring custom home boasts panoramic views of Okanagan Lake and a thoughtfully-curated exterior that lends itself seamlessly to waterfront outdoor living. Inside, wide plank hardwood flooring is complemented by timber beams throughout, textured walls, attractive tiling, and wood trims. An open concept layout on the main floor spans from a gourmet kitchen with expansive island, to the dining area with custom bench seating and living room with impressive gas fireplace. From this level, an expansive deck with glass railing and architectural detailing showcases the surrounding mountain and lake views. Elsewhere, the master suite awaits with a private sitting room with wet bar and fireplace, in addition to an ensuite with double sinks and stone shower with skylight. Three additional bedrooms are split between two floors and a bonus theater room awaits for the unlikely poor weather day. Outside, a fabulous covered patio is ideally situated for endless days of outdoor living, complete with a built-in barbecue grill and mini fridge. From this area, a staircase leads down to the lower patio with hot tub, dock, and private beach. With incredible sun exposure and enviable water conditions, this area of the lake is ideal for swimming and boating.
Spectacular outdoor living for warm summer days on the lakefront.
Ideal area of the lake with great water conditions and sun exposure.
Inspiring custom waterfront property in a Santa Fe style.
Panoramic views of Okanagan Lake and surrounding mountains.
Upper deck with glass railing for unobstructed views.
Covered outdoor patio with built-in barbecue and mini fridge.
Stairs leading down to lower deck and dock area.
Hot tub located on lower deck.
Private beach area adjacent to the dock.
Outdoor shower adjacent to deck and dock.
Large double garage with abundant storage.
Open-concept layout with wide-plank hardwood flooring.
Timber beams in ceilings and textured walls.
Gourmet kitchen with large island, stainless steel appliances, and more.
Dining area with built-in seating.
Living area with gorgeous gas fireplace.
Master suite with private sitting room with fireplace and ensuite bathroom with double sinks and stone shower.
Three additional bedrooms on two floors.
Bonus theater room on lower level.
Located within The Eastside Estates, a desirable gated community.
Incredible outdoor living with multiple decks, patio, private dock, and beach.
Spectacular water conditions and sun exposure in this area of the lake, ideal for swimming and boating.
For a private viewing of this inspired lakefront estate ideal for outdoor living, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
View 3D Virtual Tours & video online. In an undeniably spectacular fusion of interior and exterior, this Kalamalka Lake view property utilizes Nano doorways and intricately designed outdoor living areas to seamlessly blend the inside and out into one, impressive package. A gorgeous heated pool and surrounding patio lead down to a thatched roof gazebo with bar and newer hot tub. A built-in firepit awaits endless nights of gathering. Gleaming hardwood flooring spans throughout, from the grand entryway with amazing views and catwalk hallway, to the Chef’s kitchen with custom-designed cabinetry and a large butler’s pantry. It continues into the incredible great room, where a floor to vaulted ceiling stone-faced gas fireplace sits centerstage and Nano doors lead directly out to the outdoor kitchen with cooktop, bbq, and fridge. Elsewhere on the main floor, an expansive theater and entertainment room is outfitted with projector screen, full wet bar, and space to accommodate all. Completing the main floor, a master suite awaits with expansive W/I closet, ensuite bathroom with spa-like soaker tub and massive shower, sauna, and private patio access. Above the main floor, the upper level is home to two well-appointed bedrooms with W/I closets and a shared jack and Jill bathroom. An office space on this level is ideal for a multitude of purposes, and a final bdrm boasts a private ensuite bathroom and W/I closet. A control 4 sound system throughout the home completes this magnificent home.
• Spectacular views of Kalamalka Lake and the Monashee Mountains.
• Attractive exterior with stone façade.
• Double car garage with abundant space for storage.
• Nano doorways leading from great room out to patio.
• Full outdoor kitchen with bbq, cooktop, and fridge.
• Heated in-ground pool with new liner.
• Thatched roof gazebo with bar area and newer hot tub.
• Gleaming hardwood flooring throughout.
• Grand entryway with breathtaking views and catwalk style hallway.
• Chefs kitchen with massive butler’s pantry with built-in coffee maker, incredible storage, and dumb waiter.
• Incredible great room with floor to vaulted ceiling stone fireplace.
• Theater room with full wet bar with dishwasher and fridge.
• Separate wine room.
• A control 4 sound system throughout
• Main floor master suite with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with soaker tub and large shower.
• Second bedroom suite on upper level with ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet.
• Bonus office space on upper level.
• Two bedrooms on upper level share a Jack and Jill bathroom and each have walkin closets (one with private balcony).
• Laundry/mudroom on upper level with dumb waiter.
• Incredible outdoor living with a full outdoor kitchen, heated pool, and hot tub.
• Breathtaking Monashee Mountain and Kalamalka Lake views.
For a private viewing of this Kal Lake view home with impressive outdoor living, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
View 3D Virtual Tours & video online. Located in a community that is filled with luxurious lakeside properties, what does it take to set one apart from the rest? Semi-lakeshore with a green space/ park in front offering lake access and spectacular views, this expansive property is one of a kind. Comprised of a spacious main house, a two-bedroom carriage house above the garage, and a one-bedroom lakeside suite. The extensive estate lends itself seamlessly to everything from retreats to rentals. With the unobstructed lake views serving as inspiration, the attention to detail within the main house is evident. Gleaming hardwood flooring are accented by vaulted ceilings. A stone-faced fireplace adds warmth and ambiance, large windows and patio doors showcase the views and allow for ease of lakeside living. Within the kitchen, custom cherry cabinetry is accented by granite counter tops and custom lighting, a massive island is ideal for gathering, and a walk-in pantry awaits. The second floor contains an incredible master suite with jetted tub, a covered deck with motorized shades and topless glass for unobstructed breathtaking views. Walk-in closet with skylight, and spa-like en suite. The second bedroom or office has french doors leading to the covered deck. A bonus family room and third bedroom are privately set with a small kitchenette and full bathroom with marble counters and french doors giving access to the open deck.
Outside, a large composite deck contains a hot tub, motorized shades and impressive outdoor kitchen with gas fireplace, BBQ, side burner and sink, an ideal situation for lake view outdoor living. A generous lawn lead towards the endless beachfront below. Come see everything this extensive lakeside property can offer you today.
A quiet, peaceful sought-after location surrounded by numerous luxury lakeside properties.
Separated from the lake by only a green space/park.
Enjoy all the benefits of waterfront living without the taxes.
Waterfall and Stream feature at the front entrance.
An expansive lawn with sprinkler system and pre-wired for outdoor garden lighting.
Composite deck off of main floor with motorized overhead shade, jetted hot tub, and open Outdoor Kitchen with gas fireplace, BBQ, side burner and sink.
Expansive sun deck on second floor with motorized shades and topless glass railings for unobstructed lake views.
Heated, four-season sunroom with ceiling fan.
Semi-Detached one-bedroom lakeside suite with covered, composite deck, gas outlet and lockable storage.
Attached over height 2-bay garage, gas overhead heating, on-demand hot water heater, and half bathroom. Stairwell to Carriage House suite.
Two-bedroom Carriage House
Covered storage area and 10’ by 12’ wired storage shed.
Concrete 14' x 10' patio designed for a solarium at the rear of house on east side.
Monitored Sewage Treatment Plant.
Main House Features:
Open floor plan with hardwood flooring throughout and ceramic tiles in the kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry.
Vaulted ceilings with ceiling fans and large windows overlooking the panoramic lake views.
Stone-faced wood-burning fireplace in the living room.
Gourmet kitchen with custom cherry wood cabinets and matching china cabinet.
Granite counter tops with 8 ft island, corner walk-in pantry.
Custom lighting through out the house.
Spacious dining area.
Bathroom with seated shower
Laundry Room conveniently located.
Master suite and family room have independent heating and air conditioning.
Jetted tub, walk-in closet with skylight, en suite with double sinks and marble counters.
French door access to covered sun deck with motorized shades.
Second bedroom/office with access to large covered deck.
Family room with small kitchenette, granite counter top, full bathroom, and the third bedroom.
Family room is registered as a B & B Suite.
Retractable insect screen doors.
Monitored security system.
Central gas heating and air conditioning.
Delta advanced (Ecopod) wastewater treatment system (installed 2007) – cost $80,000.
Custom designed second floor addition, garage/carriage house. Full renovation completed in 2008.
Lakeside Suite Features:
Self-contained one-bedroom suite on lake side of property.
Private entrance and laundry room access.
Hardwood flooring with tiled flooring in kitchen and bathroom.
Gas fireplace and baseboard heating throughout with window-mount air-conditioning.
Covered deck with ceiling fan, composite decking, natural gas outlet, and lockable storage.
Registered as a B&B suite.
Carriage House Features:
Two Bedroom self-contained suite with private entrance.
Vinyl flooring throughout.
Full kitchen with gas range and built-in dishwasher.
Bathroom with shower and stackable washer/dryer.
Solar coated windows and hot water on demand.
Baseboard heating throughout with air-conditioner/heater and ceiling fans.
Deck with natural gas outlet.
Multiple opportunities for income potential.
Currently registered as a B&B – excellent small business opportunity as most area B&Bs have gone into retirement.
Wine tasting at 6 or 7 fabulous wineries within 10 KM.
Ten minute scenic drive to Predator Ridge Golf.
Fifteen minutes to popular Okanagan Rail Trail.
Kayaking just out the door.
Try the Oyama Zipline, just down the road!
Quiet boat launch right next door to this property.
One of the neighborhood’s best kept secrets is the public beach access only 2 lots away. Much quieter, closer and more serene than other neighborhood public beaches, and so close!
Current neighbor owns next door vacant lot for privacy, no plans to build on at this time.
No speculation tax here in Lake Country.
Only 20 minutes to Kelowna or Vernon
Income projections available upon request.
For a private viewing of this extensive lakeside estate with income potential, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt”!More details
View 3D Virtual Tours & video online. Lakeside living at its finest, this bright and airy home boasts a thoughtful layout with gleaming heritage hemlock flooring underfoot and an abundance of large picture windows and doors showcasing the breathtaking lake and mountain views. A spacious kitchen is situated centrally for ease in entertaining, and offers abundant brushed hemlock cabinetry, double ovens, a ceramic cooktop, and a generous pantry. The adjacent dining and living room areas have vaulted ceilings overhead, and a cozy pellet stove in the living room is great for ambiance. Walk out from this space to the covered balcony with glass railing for unobstructed views. Also on the main floor, the master bedroom suite contains an ensuite bathroom with stained glass feature and soaker tub, as well as his and hers closets. Below the main floor, a full family room with kitchen and dining area awaits, offering suite potential when combined one or both of the lower level bedrooms. A covered patio on this level leads directly down to the lakefront and private dock, via a thoughtfully landscaped yard.
• Lakefront home with incredible lake and mountains views.
• Spacious garage with abundant storage.
• Mature landscaping throughout rear lawn leading down lake.
• Upper balcony with glass railing for unobstructed views.
• Covered lower patio with lake access.
• Pathway leading from home to private dock.
• Gleaming heritage hemlock hardwood flooring underfoot.
• Open concept kitchen with abundant brushed hemlock cabinetry, double ovens, a coffee station, ceramic cooktop, and large pantry.
• Pellet stove and vaulted ceilings in living room.
• Main floor master suite with his and hers closets and ensuite bathroom with stained glass feature.
• Finished basement with full kitchen and family room, offering suite potential.
• Two additional bedrooms on basement level.
• Laundry room on basement level.
• Unobstructed lake and mountain views.
For a private viewing of this lakefront property with a bright and open layout, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Escape the ordinary with this spectacular estate, reminiscent of Santa Fé architecture with immense charm, character and spectacular valley view. The impressive beam pergola, an original locomotive bell accent the exterior and an iron gate leads to the large courtyard. Inside the home large reclaimed beams span throughout. An expansive kitchen awaits with custom birch cabinetry, center island with a handsome granite countertop. A lovely breakfast nook contains a built-in bar area with a wine fridge and beer tap. Nearby, a formal dining room is complimented with a handmade table out of local repurposed wood and a hutch nook. The adjacent living room boasts gleaming hardwood flooring underfoot, a handsome fireplace, and access to the rear covered pergola and courtyard. Elsewhere, the master suite serves as the ultimate retreat with private access to the courtyard patio and pool, as well as a spa-like ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower. An additional 2 piece bath serves both the pool area and the master bedroom. Two additional bedrooms are bright and inviting. Outside, an expansive patio awaits with a covered exterior dining area, a fabulous pergola and a large in-ground saltwater pool all benefits from a spectacular view. There is an additional office overlooking the pool and valley above the triple garage attached to the main home. A unique separate shop exists with a double-bay garage and 50’s diner, ready to transport you back in time. Come see everything this charming property can offer you today.
• Exterior trim from repurposed fencing.
• 100 year old beam from Fruit Union Building.
• Antique Locomotive bell in bell tower entrance.
• Triple car garage with a large office above attached to main house.
• Large patio with covered dining area and grapevine covered pergola.
• In-ground saltwater pool with newer pump and heater.
• Garden area courtyard and covered pergola off living room
• Shop with double garage with 50’s diner.
• Open-concept layout with exposed beams throughout.
• Birch cabinetry and island with granite countertops in kitchen.
• Kitchen nook with built-in bar with wine fridge and beer tap.
• Dining room with dining table made from repurposed wood.
• Hardwood floors and handsome fireplace in living room.
• Master suite with ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Additional 2 piece bathroom serves both the pool area and master bedroom
• Two additional bedrooms.
• Spacious laundry room.
• Character rich property with an incredible outdoor living area.
For a private viewing of this character-rich home in a newer subdivision, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
View 3D Virtual Tours & video online. Where waterfront property purchases normally mean sacrificing space for location, this spectacular home offers it all with over an acre of land suitable for subdivision or expansion and 66 feet of lake frontage. Turn key vacation home located mere minutes from Vernon Yacht Club, Paddle Wheel Park, and numerous beaches, this is truly one of Okanagan Lake’s best lots. The home itself offers a thoughtfully laid out main floor with copious picture windows, a large living area and spacious kitchen with abundant cabinetry. A good sized deck is accessible via this level and is ideal for enjoying the unobstructed lake views. Three bedrooms exist between the main floor and finished walkout basement, where a second kitchen and family room await. Outside, a generous yard gently slopes down to the waterfront and the newer dock with power and parking for many. Don’t miss this opportunity to acquire one of the lake’s most hidden gems, come take a look today.
• 1.01 acre property on Okanagan Lake, ideal for expansion or subdivision (includes property on opposite side of Okanagan Landing Road.
• 66 feet of Okanagan Lake water frontage.
• Newer dock, built in 2014, with power and parking for many boats and other watercraft.
• Two car carport and many additional uncovered spaces.
• Large yard leading from house down to the waterfront.
• Good sized deck off of the main floor, great for enjoying the views.
• Covered patio below the deck, and multiple patios on side of home.
• Water is pumped from the lake for the irrigation system while City Water is utilized for domestic interior use.
• Ideal location close to Vernon Yacht Club, Paddle Wheel Park, Ellison Park, beaches, and more.
• Fully turn key property for investment revenue – fully furnished and ready for your summer renters.
• Nice layout with large picture windows and abundant natural light.
• Two bedrooms on main floor (Including master), and one below on walkout basement level.
• Spacious living room on main floor.
• Large kitchen with abundant white cabinets.
• Kitchenette on walkout basement level, great for during waterfront gatherings.
• Gas high efficiency furnace and central air conditioning.
• Great potential for expansion or subdivision with large lot on Okanagan Lake.
For a private viewing of this Okanagan Lake property on over an acre, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Not your average lakefront property, this sunlight-drenched property is perched above the water for the ultimate views and outfitted with a private tram for express access to the dock. Nearly 1.4 acres (Two separate titles/PIDs) of desirable waterfront ensure privacy and space for growth. Inside the home itself, an open-concept with a bright and white interior awaits. A large kitchen with expansive center island and sitting area is great for gathering, and a sun room with large picture window sits adjacent. A sunken living room on this level with cozy woodstove showcases on of the most fabulous lake views in the home. A massive wrap-around deck with glass railing boasts unobstructed lake views, spectacular for entertaining. Upstairs, the master bedroom awaits with walk-in closet, lovely ensuite bathroom with soaker tub, and private deck. Two additional bedrooms on this floor share a large and well-appointed hall bathroom. Below the main floor, a bonus family room exists with a fourth bedroom and crawlspace storage. Outside, the amenities continue with a handsomely-landscaped yard sloping towards the lakeside, where the tram takes you to a private beach and large dock await for hours of seasonal recreation.
• Nearly 1.4 acres of lakefront property.
• Home is perched above the lake for the most breathtaking views.
• Wrap around deck with glass railing for unobstructed views.
• Private master suite balcony with glass railing.
• Patio off of walk-out basement.
• Private tram from home to the waterfront.
• Private beach on waterfront level.
• Large L-shaped dock on waterfront.
• Beautiful tiered landscaping with rock walls.
• Bright and open-concept interior.
• Large kitchen with adjacent sunroom and breakfast nook.
• Sunken living room with woodstove and large picture windows.
• Second level master suite with walk-in closet and jetted tub in ensuite bathroom.
• Two additional bedrooms on second floor.
• Skylight on second floor for abundant natural light.
• Finished walkout basement with bedroom and family room.
• Crawl space storage on basement level.
• Private dock, beach, and tram to waterfront from home.
For a private viewing of this spectacular lakefront property on 1.4 acres, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Fabulous estate style property! Reap the benefits of this opportunity-filled new 2018 build. 8.4-acres of flat and usable land gives this breathtaking family home a true estate-feeling, with potential for animals or a hobby farm. The thoughtfully curated home boasts an open-concept interior with a cozy living area and an inviting kitchen/dining area with a large island within the beautifully-appointed kitchen which awaits hours of gathering. The woodstove creates a nice warm and cozy atmosphere. A main floor master suite contains a superb ensuite bathroom with triple sinks and a separate water closet. Four additional bedrooms and a bonus/media room complete the main home. However, a three-bedroom cabin with full kitchen, separate septic and greenhouse, as well as a 2-bedroom suite above the garage add great opportunity and space for guests or income potential. An expansive shop has power and has been outfitted with 4 stalls suitable for multiple endeavors, from animal to equipment. Beautiful 360-degree views of the Okanagan Valley.
8.4 usable and level acres, ideal for a hobby farm.
New build home with hardi-plank siding.
Concrete on grade foundation and concrete surrounding home.
Concrete pool, ideal for hot summer days.
Front pasture producing alfalfa and hay.
Triple garage with abundant storage.
Great producing well on property.
Covered deck with gas hookup.
Separate three-bedroom cabin with full kitchen, baseboard heating, 3-piece bathroom, attached greenhouse, insulated attic, and RV hookups.
2-bedroom suite above garage with 4-piece bathroom and access to main house through one bedroom.
Separate workshop with power from house and 4 bays.
Abundant fruit trees on property.
Newer pole fencing throughout property.
Fire pit, ideal for warm summer nights.
4 water pumps, one in each corner of property.
Laminate and tile flooring on open-concept main floor.
Large island with sit up breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and soft-close cabinets in kitchen.
Charming woodstove for warmth and ambiance.
Master suite with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with triple sinks, and separate water closet with hall access.
Bonus family/media room.
High efficiency home with LED lights throughout.
Income potential with separate cabin and suite above the garage.
8.4-acres of flat and usable land, ideal for a hobby farm.
Numerous outbuildings, including a workshop with four stalls.
For a private viewing of this estate property on 8.4-acres, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
An expansive family home deserving of the breathtaking lake views it possesses, this sprawling six-bedroom estate is built to entertain on two levels with incredible outdoor areas and a heated pool. On the main floor, an enviable kitchen contains granite countertops, a generous island, double fridges, and spacious butler’s pantry. Hardwood flooring spans the formal dining room, and the lovely living room is outfitted with carpeted flooring and a handsome gas fireplace. From this level, access a covered deck showcasing the surrounding landscape for the ultimate in al fresco dining. A main floor master bedroom awaits with walk-in closet, carpeted flooring, and a spa-like ensuite with marble tile floors. Below the main floor, the finished walkout basement offers a family room with gleaming hardwood flooring, a bonus den, and five additional bedrooms. This includes a second master suite with full ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. A wine room and laundry room complete this level. Outside, a heated saltwater pool is surrounded by a patio awaiting days of seasonal entertainment.
• Breathtaking lake and mountain views from the entire property.
• Large driveway with abundant parking.
• Double garage with space for storage.
• Attractive, low-maintenance landscaping with inground sprinkler system.
• Covered wrap-around balcony on upper level.
• Delicious peach tree in the front yard.
• Hot tub and outdoor misting system to help cool off on those hot summer days.
• Heated saltwater pool on lower level, fully fenced with large patio area. New pool liner and bottom installed approximately one month ago.
• Marble tiled mudroom upon entry.
• Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, butler pantry, large island, and double fridge.
• Formal dining room with hardwood flooring.
• Living room with carpeted flooring and handsome gas fireplace.
• Office space with marble tile flooring and built in shelving.
• Main floor master suite with walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with marble flooring and trough sink
• Two laundry rooms.
• Finished walkout basement with abundant living space.
• Second master on basement level with full ensuite bathroom including heated floor in shower and heated bathtub.
• Family room on basement level with hardwood flooring.
• Bonus den, wine room, and laundry rooms on basement level.
• Reverse osmosis system installed in home.
• Zoned controlled heating throughout home.
• Expansive family home with abundant outdoor living and heated saltwater pool.
• A short walk to your private oasis – Mud Lake where you will find mule deer feeding on the fresh grass and ospreys feeding on the goldfish. Private skating pond in the winter months as well.
• Dog friendly park just up the street with tennis courts, a volleyball court and beautiful walking trails.
• Ten minute walk to Kalamalka Lake and the Rail Trail.
For a private viewing of this spectacular home with lake views, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Virtually walk through this amazing property with our 3D Virtual Reality Home Tour! Be it the hilltop position with breathtaking lake views, or the uber-desirable location in The Outback on Okanagan Lake, this spectacular Ridge Home offers the feeling of being truly on top of the world. Inside, a wonderful open concept prevails with floor to ceilings windows, vaulted roofline and timber beams to take full advantage of the surrounding vista. The adjoining kitchen comes complete with modern white cabinetry, drop lighting, stainless steel appliances, and a spacious island for casual dining. Also on the main floor, a secondary bedroom serves as a true retreat with access to the top deck. On the lower level, a lovely master bedroom comes complete with a full ensuite bathroom and access to the patio area. The third spacious and well-appointed bedroom also featuress sliding glass doors to the lovely view patio. This fully-furnished turn key property is a unique opportunity to gain access to one of the area’s most desirable communities. The Outback on Okanagan Lake is not simply another Vernon community - with multiple tennis courts, pools and hot tubs, fitness center, and private beach, this fully-furnished lakefront property offers a unique lifestyle that goes beyond luxury.
Fantastic location in The Outback on Okanagan Lake.
Spectacular façade with stone and beam accents.
Spectacular deck located off the main floor, ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining.
Numerous decks and patios accessible from both levels, taking advantage of the incredible lake views.
Spacious driveway with parking available.
Airy open concept main living area with floor to ceiling windows.
Vaulted ceilings with spectacular timber beam and rock features.
Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and spacious island with breakfast bar and pendant lighting.
Master suite with sliding glass doors to patio and spa-like ensuite bath with soaker tub.
Two additional bedrooms, both with access to a balcony or patio.
Built-in vacuum system within the home.
All furnishings are included; home is completely turn-key and ready to you to enjoy, or for the investment potential in the rental pool.
Located within the desirable Outback on Okanagan Lake community.
Community tennis courts, pools and hot tubs, fitness center, and private beach.
Conveniently located next door to Ellison Provincial Park.
For a private viewing of this spectacular Ridge Home, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Data was last updated November 15, 2019 at 03:45 PM (UTC)
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR®
Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These
certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who
must abide by CREA’s By‐Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the
MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate
professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by
members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy.
CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes
no responsibility for its accuracy.
Website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and
other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non‐commercial use by individuals. Any
other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically
forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database
scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on
the pages produced by or displayed on this website.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.