An expansive family home deserving of the breathtaking lake views it possesses, this sprawling six-bedroom estate is built to entertain on two levels with incredible outdoor areas and a heated pool. On the main floor, an enviable kitchen contains granite countertops, a generous island, double fridges, and spacious butler’s pantry. Hardwood flooring spans the formal dining room, and the lovely living room is outfitted with carpeted flooring and a handsome gas fireplace. From this level, access a covered deck showcasing the surrounding landscape for the ultimate in al fresco dining. A main floor master bedroom awaits with walk-in closet, carpeted flooring, and a spa-like ensuite with marble tile floors. Below the main floor, the finished walkout basement offers a family room with gleaming hardwood flooring, a bonus den, and five additional bedrooms. This includes a second master suite with full ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. A wine room and laundry room complete this level. Outside, a heated saltwater pool is surrounded by a patio awaiting days of seasonal entertainment.
• Breathtaking lake and mountain views from the entire property.
• Large driveway with abundant parking.
• Double garage with space for storage.
• Attractive, low-maintenance landscaping with inground sprinkler system.
• Covered wrap-around balcony on upper level.
• Delicious peach tree in the front yard.
• Hot tub and outdoor misting system to help cool off on those hot summer days.
• Heated saltwater pool on lower level, fully fenced with large patio area. New pool liner and bottom installed approximately one month ago.
• Marble tiled mudroom upon entry.
• Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, butler pantry, large island, and double fridge.
• Formal dining room with hardwood flooring.
• Living room with carpeted flooring and handsome gas fireplace.
• Office space with marble tile flooring and built in shelving.
• Main floor master suite with walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with marble flooring and trough sink
• Two laundry rooms.
• Finished walkout basement with abundant living space.
• Second master on basement level with full ensuite bathroom including heated floor in shower and heated bathtub.
• Family room on basement level with hardwood flooring.
• Bonus den, wine room, and laundry rooms on basement level.
• Reverse osmosis system installed in home.
• Zoned controlled heating throughout home.
• Expansive family home with abundant outdoor living and heated saltwater pool.
• A short walk to your private oasis – Mud Lake where you will find mule deer feeding on the fresh grass and ospreys feeding on the goldfish. Private skating pond in the winter months as well.
• Dog friendly park just up the street with tennis courts, a volleyball court and beautiful walking trails.
• Ten minute walk to Kalamalka Lake and the Rail Trail.
For a private viewing of this spectacular home with lake views, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Not your average lakefront property, this sunlight-drenched property is perched above the water for the ultimate views and outfitted with a private tram for express access to the dock. Nearly 1.4 acres (Two separate titles/PIDs) of desirable waterfront ensure privacy and space for growth. Inside the home itself, an open-concept with a bright and white interior awaits. A large kitchen with expansive center island and sitting area is great for gathering, and a sun room with large picture window sits adjacent. A sunken living room on this level with cozy woodstove showcases on of the most fabulous lake views in the home. A massive wrap-around deck with glass railing boasts unobstructed lake views, spectacular for entertaining. Upstairs, the master bedroom awaits with walk-in closet, lovely ensuite bathroom with soaker tub, and private deck. Two additional bedrooms on this floor share a large and well-appointed hall bathroom. Below the main floor, a bonus family room exists with a fourth bedroom and crawlspace storage. Outside, the amenities continue with a handsomely-landscaped yard sloping towards the lakeside, where the tram takes you to a private beach and large dock await for hours of seasonal recreation.
• Nearly 1.4 acres of lakefront property.
• Home is perched above the lake for the most breathtaking views.
• Wrap around deck with glass railing for unobstructed views.
• Private master suite balcony with glass railing.
• Patio off of walk-out basement.
• Private tram from home to the waterfront.
• Private beach on waterfront level.
• Large L-shaped dock on waterfront.
• Beautiful tiered landscaping with rock walls.
• Bright and open-concept interior.
• Large kitchen with adjacent sunroom and breakfast nook.
• Sunken living room with woodstove and large picture windows.
• Second level master suite with walk-in closet and jetted tub in ensuite bathroom.
• Two additional bedrooms on second floor.
• Skylight on second floor for abundant natural light.
• Finished walkout basement with bedroom and family room.
• Crawl space storage on basement level.
• Private dock, beach, and tram to waterfront from home.
For a private viewing of this spectacular lakefront property on 1.4 acres, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
The Strand Lakeside Resort is a fabulous lifestyle community that makes low-maintenance waterfront living an attainable lifestyle and this Northwest Lakeview facing unit is no exception. This 3rd floor unit boasts an incredibly bright and open layout. Inside, an expansive living area contains a two-sided fireplace shared with the exterior deck, the u-shaped kitchen offers granite countertops, tiled backsplash & floor, espresso cabinetry and stainless appliances. A French doorway in the dining room leads out to the deck, ideal for al fresco dining & entertaining. Two master bedrooms, each with full en-suite bath with separate glass enclosed showers. This unit is rounded out with a den, in suite laundry and a 2pce bath. Outside, the real fun begins. The Strand boasts modern lakefront living on the shores of Okanagan Lake with a peaceful and private atmosphere. An outdoor swimming pool & hot tub, lakefront beach and park with wharf and washroom facilities, as well as a private marina with a boat slip included, are only the beginning of the endless amenities this incredible community offers. City fees and GST have been paid for your full time living pleasure. Also remember - no speculation tax payable in Vernon and North Okanagan.
• 3rd floor Northwest-facing unit with open-concept layout.
• State-of-the-art building technologies featuring 4.5 stories of wood frame structure and custom finishes.
• Insulated, acoustically-engineered walls and concrete-reinforced floor for noise reduction.
• Low-emission windows throughout unit.
• Living room with two-sided fireplace to deck and abundant windows.
• U-shaped kitchen with espresso cabinetry, granite countertops and tiled backsplash.
• 2 master suites with walls of windows showcasing the breathtaking lake views, two closets and spa-like en-suite bathrooms with soaker tub and glass showers.
• Laundry room with stacked washer and dryer.
• Large deck off of the dining room with two-sided fireplace shared with living room.
• Breathtaking lake views from nearly every room.
• Two undergound parking stalls assigned to the unit.
• Storage locker in garage.
• Boat slip included.
• Modern lakefront living on Okanagan Lake with a peaceful and private atmosphere.
• Outdoor swimming pool & spa, lakefront park including wharf, his and hers changing rooms and washroom facilities.
• Meticulously-landscaped grounds with water feature, and half-moon gazebo style sitting area with fire pit.
• Private marina with boat slips.
• High-speed internet and cable tv throughout community.
• Secure bike storage and secured building access.
• Pet-friendly community.
For a private viewing of this lakefront unit with incredible amenities, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
View 3D Virtual Tours & video online. Lakeside living at its finest, this bright and airy home boasts a thoughtful layout with gleaming heritage hemlock flooring underfoot and an abundance of large picture windows and doors showcasing the breathtaking lake and mountain views. A spacious kitchen is situated centrally for ease in entertaining, and offers abundant brushed hemlock cabinetry, double ovens, a ceramic cooktop, and a generous pantry. The adjacent dining and living room areas have vaulted ceilings overhead, and a cozy pellet stove in the living room is great for ambiance. Walk out from this space to the covered balcony with glass railing for unobstructed views. Also on the main floor, the master bedroom suite contains an ensuite bathroom with stained glass feature and soaker tub, as well as his and hers closets. Below the main floor, a full family room with kitchen and dining area awaits, offering suite potential when combined one or both of the lower level bedrooms. A covered patio on this level leads directly down to the lakefront and private dock, via a thoughtfully landscaped yard.
• Lakefront home with incredible lake and mountains views.
• Spacious garage with abundant storage.
• Mature landscaping throughout rear lawn leading down lake.
• Upper balcony with glass railing for unobstructed views.
• Covered lower patio with lake access.
• Pathway leading from home to private dock.
• Gleaming heritage hemlock hardwood flooring underfoot.
• Open concept kitchen with abundant brushed hemlock cabinetry, double ovens, a coffee station, ceramic cooktop, and large pantry.
• Pellet stove and vaulted ceilings in living room.
• Main floor master suite with his and hers closets and ensuite bathroom with stained glass feature.
• Finished basement with full kitchen and family room, offering suite potential.
• Two additional bedrooms on basement level.
• Laundry room on basement level.
• Unobstructed lake and mountain views.
For a private viewing of this lakefront property with a bright and open layout, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
View 3D Virtual Tours & video online. In an undeniably spectacular fusion of interior and exterior, this Kalamalka Lake view property utilizes Nano doorways and intricately designed outdoor living areas to seamlessly blend the inside and out into one, impressive package. A gorgeous heated pool and surrounding patio lead down to a thatched roof gazebo with bar and newer hot tub. A built-in firepit awaits endless nights of gathering. Gleaming hardwood flooring spans throughout, from the grand entryway with amazing views and catwalk hallway, to the Chef’s kitchen with custom-designed cabinetry and a large butler’s pantry. It continues into the incredible great room, where a floor to vaulted ceiling stone-faced gas fireplace sits centerstage and Nano doors lead directly out to the outdoor kitchen with cooktop, bbq, and fridge. Elsewhere on the main floor, an expansive theater and entertainment room is outfitted with projector screen, full wet bar, and space to accommodate all. Completing the main floor, a master suite awaits with expansive W/I closet, ensuite bathroom with spa-like soaker tub and massive shower, sauna, and private patio access. Above the main floor, the upper level is home to two well-appointed bedrooms with W/I closets and a shared jack and Jill bathroom. An office space on this level is ideal for a multitude of purposes, and a final bdrm boasts a private ensuite bathroom and W/I closet. A control 4 sound system throughout the home completes this magnificent home.
• Spectacular views of Kalamalka Lake and the Monashee Mountains.
• Attractive exterior with stone façade.
• Double car garage with abundant space for storage.
• Nano doorways leading from great room out to patio.
• Full outdoor kitchen with bbq, cooktop, and fridge.
• Heated in-ground pool with new liner.
• Thatched roof gazebo with bar area and newer hot tub.
• Gleaming hardwood flooring throughout.
• Grand entryway with breathtaking views and catwalk style hallway.
• Chefs kitchen with massive butler’s pantry with built-in coffee maker, incredible storage, and dumb waiter.
• Incredible great room with floor to vaulted ceiling stone fireplace.
• Theater room with full wet bar with dishwasher and fridge.
• Separate wine room.
• A control 4 sound system throughout
• Main floor master suite with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with soaker tub and large shower.
• Second bedroom suite on upper level with ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet.
• Bonus office space on upper level.
• Two bedrooms on upper level share a Jack and Jill bathroom and each have walkin closets (one with private balcony).
• Laundry/mudroom on upper level with dumb waiter.
• Incredible outdoor living with a full outdoor kitchen, heated pool, and hot tub.
• Breathtaking Monashee Mountain and Kalamalka Lake views.
For a private viewing of this Kal Lake view home with impressive outdoor living, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
View 3D Virtual Tours & video online.Ideally situated on 3.76 acres, this extensive property boasts many updates as well as incredible potential for growth. Inside, a thoughtful layout awaits with hardwood flooring underfoot. Quartz countertops with a huge island, stainless steel appliances, bright white cabinetry, and tiled flooring await in the kitchen, and a French doorway leads unto the formal dining room. Two separate living areas await, including a family room with rock faced gas fireplace and sliding doors to the deck, as well as a formal living room with second fireplace. Elsewhere on the main floor, a master bedroom awaits with heated flooring in the convenient ensuite bathroom. Two additional bedrooms and a bonus office complete the main floor. Below the main floor, the lower level contains a generous 2 bedroom suite with private entry, kitchen, laundry, and living area with yet another gas fireplace – plus additional storage and room for another office. Outside, abundant fruit trees scatter the fenced yard and garden, and multiple outbuildings await, including a chicken coop, hay barn, and small horse barn.
• 3.76-acre property with fenced yards and gardens.
• Two-car garage with adjoining storage room – great for a workshop area.
• South-facing deck with hot tub, an ideal space for gathering.
• Hay barn, small cattle or horse barn, and chicken coop.
• Several fruit trees included an apple and cherry.
• Kitchen with quartz countertops, white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and tiled flooring.
• Island includes second sink for convenient food prep.
• Family room features a handsome stone-faced gas fireplace plus sliding glass doors to the large deck and hot tub area.
• Formal living room area also features an additional gas fireplace.
• Main floor master suite with walk-in closet and heated flooring in ensuite bathroom.
• Two additional bedrooms, full main bathroom and bonus office/den.
• Laundry facilities and 2 piece bath conveniently located close to the garage and family room area
• Finished lower level with garden doors opening to garage and open space for rec space. Additional room could be a bedroom or second office.
• Suite also houses a sauna.
• Cold room / wine room.
• Entirely separate two bedroom in law suite on lower level with kitchen, living area with a third gas fireplace, and separate laundry space.
• Furnace recently replaced and other utilities recently serviced.
• Numerous outbuildings, as well as lawn mower with grass sweeper, utility trailer, and electric lawn mower included. Option to purchase tractor and other equipment.
• Mortgage helper suite with private entry and two spacious bedrooms.
For a private viewing of this extensive property on 3.76 acres, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
View 3D Virtual Tours & video online. Where waterfront property purchases normally mean sacrificing space for location, this spectacular home offers it all with over an acre of land suitable for subdivision or expansion and 66 feet of lake frontage. Turn key vacation home located mere minutes from Vernon Yacht Club, Paddle Wheel Park, and numerous beaches, this is truly one of Okanagan Lake’s best lots. The home itself offers a thoughtfully laid out main floor with copious picture windows, a large living area and spacious kitchen with abundant cabinetry. A good sized deck is accessible via this level and is ideal for enjoying the unobstructed lake views. Three bedrooms exist between the main floor and finished walkout basement, where a second kitchen and family room await. Outside, a generous yard gently slopes down to the waterfront and the newer dock with power and parking for many. Don’t miss this opportunity to acquire one of the lake’s most hidden gems, come take a look today.
• 1.01 acre property on Okanagan Lake, ideal for expansion or subdivision (includes property on opposite side of Okanagan Landing Road.
• 66 feet of Okanagan Lake water frontage.
• Newer dock, built in 2014, with power and parking for many boats and other watercraft.
• Two car carport and many additional uncovered spaces.
• Large yard leading from house down to the waterfront.
• Good sized deck off of the main floor, great for enjoying the views.
• Covered patio below the deck, and multiple patios on side of home.
• Water is pumped from the lake for the irrigation system while City Water is utilized for domestic interior use.
• Ideal location close to Vernon Yacht Club, Paddle Wheel Park, Ellison Park, beaches, and more.
• Fully turn key property for investment revenue – fully furnished and ready for your summer renters.
• Nice layout with large picture windows and abundant natural light.
• Two bedrooms on main floor (Including master), and one below on walkout basement level.
• Spacious living room on main floor.
• Large kitchen with abundant white cabinets.
• Kitchenette on walkout basement level, great for during waterfront gatherings.
• Gas high efficiency furnace and central air conditioning.
• Great potential for expansion or subdivision with large lot on Okanagan Lake.
For a private viewing of this Okanagan Lake property on over an acre, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!More details
Data was last updated November 15, 2019 at 03:45 PM (UTC)
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR®
Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These
certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who
must abide by CREA’s By‐Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the
MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate
professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by
members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy.
CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes
no responsibility for its accuracy.
Website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and
other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non‐commercial use by individuals. Any
other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically
forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database
scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on
the pages produced by or displayed on this website.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.