All the charm that a historic home provides, without any of the work. This hidden gem on a secluded full acre in popular East Hill boasts an entirely-updated interior with an abundance of original elements throughout. This is the builder’s own home and renovated to like new! On the main floor, the living room offers a cozy wood-burning fireplace and gleaming hardwood floors, complete with spectacular valley and lake views. A nearby formal dining room is traditionally set behind a French doorway, and the well-appointed kitchen contains a leathered granite island with faux brick, stainless steel appliances, and a generous pantry. The original bar area nearby adds a taste of the past. The main floor master bedroom boasts hardwood flooring, triple closet, and ensuite bathroom with double sinks and heated floors. A second bedroom suite on this level offers sliding glass doors to the patio and an attached full bathroom. Below the main floor, a finished basement contains three additional bedrooms (one with ensuite), all large in size and sharing a lovely 5-piece bathroom. The family room has abundant closet storage space, and the bonus media room is perfect for the quiet evening at home. Outside, the acre of property is shared by a triple garage with workshop area, an exposed aggregate patio to enjoy the sunsets, mature trees and landscaping and even a built-in swing set. A pool would be an excellent addition here!
- Gorgeous home on area one-acre lot at the top of desirable East Hill.
- Fully detached three-car garage with workshop area for Dad (220V wiring too!).
- Abundant uncovered parking on property. Lots of room for the RV!
- Breathtaking lake, mountain, and valley views from entire property.
- Exposed aggregate patio for al fresco dining.
- Built-in swing set, ideal for children or young visitors.
- Dog kennel on property for the pets.
- Wisteria vines established around the front patio area.
- Home is plumbed in and ready for pool installation.
- Serene, private location.
- Entirely updated in 2011 – this is the builder’s own home, with exceptional pride of ownership.
- Welcoming entryway, and laundry/mud room with tiled floors and storage.
- Wood-burning fireplace with faux brick and hardwood floors in living room.
- Formal dining room with original glassed French doorway.
- Kitchen with leathered granite island, stainless steel appliances, and huge pantry.
- Convenient raised bar eating area with solid wood top.
- Original nostalgic bar area.
- Main floor master suite with hardwood floors, triple closet perfectly organized
- Ensuite bathroom features faux brick feature wall behind the double mirrors above the double sinks and leathered granite counter tops, plus large shower with designer glass, and heated floors to top it off!
- Second master bedroom suite on main floor with built in TV niche, currently being used as an office, has sliding glass doors to the exterior and a 4 piece ensuite bath.
- Two piece powder room on this level.
- Laundry/mud room with tons of storage.
- Finished basement with bonus family room complete with tons of storage and even a fridge.
- Full 5 piece bathroom added into this space.
- Three additional bedrooms on basement level, one with a walk in closet and decorative mantel plus a 3 piece ensuite.
- Media room has a wood feature wall plus a warming gas fireplace and a built in eating bar (this area being sold turn key – all included!) – or could be a possible 5th bedroom.
- Built-in vacuum (not hooked up), alarm system, irrigation, and central air conditioning in place.
- Custom light fixtures throughout.
- Second mechanical room and storage room.
- Separate entrance to the lower level – could easily be converted into a mother-in-law or nanny suite.
- Spectacular updated home in historical and desirable East Hill neighborhood.
- Short drive to all Vernon amenities, shopping, golf, ski hills, etc.
- City water and sewer.
For a private viewing of this entirely-updated East Hill home on a full acre, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!