Spectacular panoramic views of Kalamalka Lake serve as inspiration for this magnificent 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom property. The attention to detail is palpable throughout, beginning with the thoughtful layout on the bright and spacious main floor. Gleaming hardwood flooring is accented by the solid wood cabinetry and granite countertops in the gourmet kitchen. Stainless steel appliances and custom lighting further enhance the space. The adjacent living room contains vaulted ceilings and a handsome gas fireplace. Endless large picture windows look out onto the views and deck, where pull-down blinds offer privacy and escape from the afternoon sun. Also on the main floor, a handsome master suite is equipped with deck access, a walk-in closet, and ensuite bathroom with jetted soaker tub. Four additional bedrooms are split between the upper and lower levels, with a second master suite with walk-in closet and steam shower existing on the basement floor. A fantastic media room and wine room complete the interior. Outside, a stamped concrete patio surrounds the outdoor kitchen, 18 by 36 foot saltwater pool, and hot tub. The private .55acre lot is fully-landscaped with a 14-zone irrigation system, and the entire property is outfitted with security cameras. Triple Garage includes a 50FT RV garage.
- Breathtaking Kalamalka Lake views.
- Over half an acre lot with mature landscaping throughout and boundary line behind fence.
- 14-zone irrigation system throughout property.
- Exterior security camera system in place.
- Concrete patio surrounding the 18 by 36 saltwater pool and hot tub.
- Winter safety cover and solar cover for pool.
- Pool has robotic vacuum.
- Outdoor living area and kitchen, incredible for entertaining.
- Triple garage with newer flooring in 2 Bays and 50FT RV Garage
- Open-concept main floor with hardwood flooring.
- Solid wood cabinetry, granite countertops, under cabinet lighting and stainless steel appliances in kitchen.
- Gas fireplace in the living room.
- Newer blinds throughout house, including pull down blinds on the deck to block afternoon sun in living room.
- Main floor master suite with deck access, walk-in closet, and ensuite bathroom with jetted soaker tub.
- Second bedroom suite on lower level with walk-in closet and steam shower.
- Three additional bedrooms between main floor and lower level.
- Bonus media room on lower level.
- Newer paint and carpeting throughout lower level.
- Newer SONO system throughout home. 4 zones top deck, lower deck, upper master & ensuite
- Incredible property for entertaining, with large saltwater pool and outdoor living.
For a private viewing of this impressive Kal Lake view home with saltwater pool, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!