A unique fusion of rustic design and contemporary finishes, this bright and open log home acreage with endless possibilities is located within a desirable Spallumcheen neighborhood and boasts an idyllic layout and vaulted ceiling for gathering and appreciation of the breathtaking lake, mountain, and valley views. On the main floor, an open-concept kitchen awaits with modern cabinetry and a large breakfast bar for casual dining. In the living area, a look-through gas fireplace adds warmth, ambiance, and a natural space for congregating. The master suite offers a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom, and two additional bedrooms are great for children and guests alike. A bonus loft space is suitable for a multitude of purposes. Below the main floor, a finished lower level with a self-contained single bedroom suite offers income potential. This area contains a bright living area, fully-equipped kitchen, and full bathroom. Outside, a massive deck is perfect for al fresco dining and a covered carport with attached shed is great for storage.
- Vaulted ceilings with natural wood planks and open-concept layout.
- Large kitchen with arborite countertops and contemporary white cabinetry.
- Living room with see-through gas fireplace.
- Master suite with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Large loft overlooking the main floor.
- Single bedroom suite below main floor with living area and kitchen.
- Located within the desirable Spallumcheen neighborhood.
- Spectacular lake, city, valley, and mountain views.
- Large deck, ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining.
- Covered carport with shed area for storage.
- Ample acreage with endless possibilities.
- Self-contained single bedroom suite offers income potential.
For a private viewing of this great home with incredible views, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!