Gone are the days when family-friendly living was linked to outdated designs and renovation, this gorgeously up-to-date home boasts 5 spacious bedrooms, a massive backyard, and a quiet cul-de-sac location. Located within the foothills with breathtaking city, mountain and lake views, the expansive property offers generous parking, including RV. Inside, engineered hardwood flooring spans the entire main level and 12 foot ceilings accent the lovely living room, where a massive stone-faced gas fireplace adds warmth and ambiance. The adjacent kitchen is well-appointed with contemporary cabinets, stainless steel, walk-in pantry, and a great breakfast bar. A main floor master bedroom contains a walk-in closet and attractive full ensuite bathroom. A second bedroom on this level is ideal for young children. Below the main level, a finished walk-out basement is home to three additional bedrooms, which share the full bathroom with the large family room with gas fireplace. Copious storage throughout completes this charming package.
- Cul-de-sac location in foothills.
- Breathtaking mountain, city, and lake views with ravine at back of lot.
- 4 uncovered parking spaces and additional RV parking.
- Driveway leads down to workshop in backyard.
- Double garage with abundant storage space.
- Massive backyard is ideal for a large family.
- Manufactured hardwood flooring throughout main floor.
- 12 foot ceilings in living room, as well as stone-faced gas fireplace.
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel, large island with breakfast bar, and walk-in pantry.
- Main floor master suite with walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite.
- Second bedroom on main floor, shares main floor full bathroom with guests.
- Finished basement with large family room with gas fireplace.
- Three additional bedrooms on basement level.
- Bonus family room on basement level with second gas fireplace.
- Utility room on basement level with abundant storage.
- Additional room under garage with potential.
- Laundry room with sink on main floor.
- Suite potential in basement is already roughed-in. Income property potential.
- Great Canal Trail right below the subdivision.
For a private viewing of this superb family-friendly property, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!