Built to impress, this spectacular lakefront home boasts a great location on a desirable bay and over seven thousand square feet of custom design elements and breathtaking appointments. Statement beams and vaulted ceilings accent the open-concept main floor, from the gourmet kitchen with dark cabinetry and state of the art appliances, to the bright and airy living room with handsome wood-burning fireplace. The main floor master suite boasts a gas fireplace and incredible views. Five additional bedrooms are split between the main floor and lower level, where an extensive list of various rooms await for a multitude of purposes. From a wine storage room, to a theater space, games room, and living space, this lower level serves all. In addition to the main home, the double garage is outfitted with a three bedroom guest house above, and fantastic boat storage workshop with 12-foot ceilings below. Combine this impressive property with the neighboring cottage (3304 Gray Road) for an impressive 140 feet of spectacular beachfront, as well as access to the fabulous pool area and four additional bedrooms for guests. A shared driveway connects the properties for ease in dual ownership.
- Double garage with abundant storage and guesthouse above.
- Workshop with 12-foot ceilings and boat storage located below the garage.
- Boat ramp located on waterfront.
- Screened-in patio, ideal for wet weather outdoor time.
- Lower patio located close to lake front.
- Fire pit located lakefront, great space for gathering.
- Landscaping includes rock wall and rock speakers.
- Paved driveway with lots of parking and RV hook-up.
- Landscape lighting located throughout property.
- Putting green on lawn.
- Bright and open layout with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
- Spacious gourmet kitchen with dark cabinetry and state of the art appliances.
- Wood burning fireplace in living room.
- Main floor master suite with great views and gas fireplace.
- Three additional bedrooms on main floor and three located on lower level.
- Theater room, games room, wine room, pool table and sitting area on lower level.
- Sound system installed throughout home.
- Option to combine property with the neighboring cottage (3304 Gray Road) for access to the fabulous pool area and four additional bedrooms for guests. A shared driveway connects the properties for ease in dual ownership.
For a private viewing of this spectacular lakefront property with guest house, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!