With summer fast approaching, there has never been a better time to secure a private Okanagan Lake oasis for your family to enjoy all season long. With a generously-sized southwest facing sandy beach and a level treed lawn, warm days will be easily occupied. Inside the home itself, substantial renovations have occurred throughout the well-appointed eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar and charming living area with handsome stone-faced gas fireplace. Expansive windows from this space look out onto the breathtaking panorama, and a covered deck is perfect for lake view dining. One bedroom on the main floor is ideal for guests or children alike. Two additional bedrooms on the upper floor include a wonderful master bedroom. A bonus den on the main floor could be utilized as a fourth bedroom if you desire. Come see everything this great lakefront property can offer you today.
- Hardi-plank siding on exterior.
- Newer windows and doors on home.
- Covered deck with natural gas barbecue hookup.
- Large level lot with multiple storage buildings.
- South west facing sandy beach, great for kids.
- Great decked space on beach, ideal for dining.
- Generous parking on property, one covered space.
- Large picture windows showcasing the lake views.
- Substantial renovations throughout home.
- Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Stone-faced gas fireplace in living room area.
- Main floor bedroom, ideal for guests and children.
- Two bedrooms on second floor, including spacious master.
- Bonus den on main floor, suitable for use as fourth bedroom.
- Massive laundry room on main floor.
- Newer floors, lighting, and plumbing throughout.
- Located on the Okanagan waterfront, with sandy beach ideal for kids.
- As close to downtown Vernon as you can be and still be on Okanagan Lakefront!
- Walking distance to Okanagan Landing Elementary School
- Plenty of parking for boats or RV’s
For a private viewing of this fantastic seasonal or year-round Okanagan waterfront home, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!