Breathtaking views of the Monashee Mountains and Camels Hump inspire creativity to take the reins in this opportunity-rich development prospect or private retreat. This expansive 160 acre estate within the Village of Lumby, located on desirable Cedar Ridge Street and bordering on crown land, boasts 48 potential 2.5 – 3 acres building sites. Designs and Plans are done by a top engineer and are ready to be used now or in the future. Already established is a fully-developed private park with enchanting pond, stone and timber gazebo, walking or riding trails with direct access to crown land and a beautiful lake located 15 minutes away via ATV trails. Also there are 2 good fresh water springs on this property. However, the blank slate status of this property allows for a buyer to adjust plans as necessary, whether that be commercial or residential. Development up until this point has been meticulous, with geotechnical, environmental, fire interface reports and elevation mapping along with phase 1 road being built to subgrade, and all easements are in place for under ground sewer and services.
- 160-acre property in place for private retreat or development.
- Gated property on desirable Cedar Ridge Street
- Breathtaking Monashee Mountain and Camels Hump views.
- Borders on crownland with access to endless riding and biking trails.
- Designs and plans in place by a top engineer.
- Geotechnical, environmental, and fire interface reports in place.
- Phase 1 road built to subgrade.
- Easements in place for underground services.
- Private park with pond, timber and stone gazebo, and walking or riding trails to Crown land.
- Two fresh water springs
- Hydro available
- Wonderful 160-acre estate with potential for residential, commercial or both, keeping opportunities open for present and future potential!
For a private viewing of this 160-acre private retreat or subdivision development opportunity, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!