For those who wish to get away from the hustle and bustle, a quietly-set townhome offering a private setting minutes away from amenities. Located in a wonderful 55+ community with abundant resident and guest parking, this two-bedroom plus den property boasts all the upsides of single-family living without the work. Inside, a bright and airy layout awaits with large picture windows throughout and a large skylight for additional natural light. The spacious kitchen boasts abundant cabinetry and a great center island, and the nearby living room offers a handsome gas fireplace. A bonus space adjacent to the kitchen on the main floor is wonderful for a multitude of purposes. The master suite contains a well-appointed ensuite bathroom, and a second bedroom on the lower level is perfect for guests. Below the main floor, the family room is generous in size and the nearby den could serve as a third bedroom on this level. Outside, a partially-covered patio and quaint yard offers just enough outdoor space without being overwhelming.
- Great location in a private and quiet community.
- Abundant guest parking and RV parking available.
- Double garage with abundant storage potential.
- Large rear patio is partially-covered for entertaining and al fresco dining.
- Generous low-maintenance yard.
- Bright and airy layout with large picture windows and skylight.
- Center island with range and abundant cabinetry in kitchen.
- Bonus media room off of kitchen.
- Formal living and dining room with gas fireplace.
- Master suite with full ensuite bathroom.
- Family room and 2nd bedroom on lower level.
- Bonus den adjacent to family room, suitable as third bedroom.
- Great location in a 55+ community.
For a private viewing of this low-maintenance townhome in a great community, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!