An abundance of floor to ceiling windows serve as a fabulous medium between this expansive property and the spectacular panoramic views it offers. Inside the spacious home, an open-concept main floor boasts gleaming hardwood flooring underfoot, a handsome gas fireplace in the living room, and a large kitchen with abundant white cabinetry and center island with breakfast bar. Elsewhere, the main floor master suite contains a see-through fireplace to the spa-like ensuite bathroom, and an additional bedroom shares the well-appointed full hall bathroom with guests. Below the main floor, a finished lower level offers a generous family room with laminate flooring, as well as two additional bedrooms for children and guests alike. Outside, multiple decks await days of al fresco dining, whether on the front balcony with glass railing or the rear deck with custom roof structure.
- Breathtaking lake and mountain views.
- Triple garage with abundant storage potential.
- RV parking located on property.
- Front balcony with glass railing.
- Rear deck with custom wooden structure providing shade and weather-coverage.
- Mud room upon entry with access to backyard.
- Hardwood flooring and open-concept layout on main floor.
- Bright and white kitchen with center island.
- Gas fireplace within the living room.
- Main floor master suite with see-through fireplace and ensuite bathroom.
- Three additional bedrooms between main floor and master.
- Lower level family room.
- Breathtaking lake views from floor to ceiling windows on main floor.
For a private viewing of this open-concept family home with breathtaking lake views, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!