Kalamalka Lake views that could take your breath away lay center stage throughout this spectacular nearly 4500 square foot executive home on a huge .588 acre private lot. From the interior to the exterior, it’s clear that the emphasis in this property is on quality of life, as impressive common areas flooded with light span the inside and a thoughtfully-designed outdoor courtyard comes complete with heated saltwater pool and hot tub. On the main floor, vaulted ceilings are accented by Brazilian hardwood floors. The gourmet kitchen boasts cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, and a generous island with second sink. The nearby dining area contains a stone accent wall, and custom built-in cabinetry and a gas fireplace complete the living room. Also on the main floor, the master suite offers a walk-in closet, soaker jetted tub in the spa-like ensuite, and private access to the pool and hot tub. One more bathroom on main level complete this space. Above the main floor, three spacious bedrooms exist, one with a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom. Below the main floor, one additional bedroom is perfect for older children or guests, and a fabulous family room with wet bar and media room are ideal for entertaining. Back outside, a synthetic lawn is nicely treed and contains underground irrigation, a putting green, and pond area. A massive sun deck, gas fire pit and charming gazebo complete the exterior, along with the aforementioned pool and hot tub.
- Spectacular executive-level home overlooking breathtaking Kalamalka Lake views.
- Super private rear yard – a rarity in Middleton Mountain!
- Abundant parking, both covered and uncovered with copious garage storage.
- Synthetic lawn with underground irrigation system and putting green.
- Charming gazebo with serene sitting area kept cool with the ceiling fan and enjoying the nearby trickling pond and waterfall.
- Heated saltwater pool and hot tub in privately-set area.
- Cozy firepit area to enjoy those warm summer nights.
- Massive sun deck overlooking the views, ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining.
- Shed with designated areas for gardening supplies and outdoor toys.
- Bright and open layout with vaulted ceilings and stunning Brazilian hardwood floors.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops featuring a built in gas cooktop, copious cherry cabinetry, and large island with additional vegetable sink.
- Dining room with stone accent wall.
- Gas fireplace and custom built-ins in the living room, which enjoy the best the Kalamalka lake views have to offer.
- Den on main floor with built-in bed off of kitchen, great space for guests.
- Main floor master suite with walk-in closet, separate shower, double sinks plus soaker tub in the spa-like ensuite, enjoying direct and convenient access to pool and hot tub.
- Two office space on main floor, one right off the kitchen which could be utilized as a great area for the kids.
- Three spacious bedrooms on the second storey level, great for the younger kids - one bedroom even has convenient 4 piece ensuite bathroom.
- One more full bathroom on this level completes the space.
- Great family room with wet bar on lower level, ideal for entertaining.
- One additional bedroom on lower level with a nearly well-appointed full bathroom.
- Media room on lower level.
- Additional bonus room/play room/multi purpose room also on this lower level.
- Zoned heated and cooling systems on all three floors.
- Heated tiles in kitchen, all bathrooms, and laundry room.
- Wired for sound with speakers in the living room, kitchen, ensuite, basement family room as well as outside on the deck and the rear yard.
- Laundry chute on each floor direct to the laundry room.
- Central vacuum with kick pans in the kitchen, mud room, ensuite and upstairs bathroom.
- Renai on demand hot water system.
- Rear yard shed is conveniently two separate rooms for “clean” and “dirty” space (for gardening supplies, etc.)
- Spectacular home overlooking breathtaking Kalamalka Lake – views from nearly every room in the house!
For a private viewing of this impressive executive-level home overlooking Kal Lake, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!