Picture perfect in, quite literally, every sense of the word. This four bedroom, three bathroom timber post & beam home on 12.29 acres in Enderby has it all. Inside, this 2878 square foot home only continues to impress with an open-layout prevailing throughout the main living areas, with slate tile and engineered wood flooring spanning the entire space and lofted ceilings. The living room space is accented by a massive wall of windows, showcasing the breathtaking views of the mountains and Enderby Cliffs. The adjoining gourmet kitchen was built to impress, with abundant alder cabinetry, gorgeous countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Lastly, an expansive island houses the stove and offers an ideal location for casual dining. Off the living area is the master bedroom suite that awaits to pamper you, complete with a 5 piece ensuite bathroom with luxurious spa-like amenities, including a double walk-in slate tile shower and double vanity. Finishing off the main floor is a second bedroom, full bathroom and an spectacular outdoor kitchen and barbeque area all under an incredible covered timber frame gazebo. On the lower level, you will find two more bedrooms, full bathroom, large family room, den and summer kitchen, perfect for an in-law suite. Outside, the impressiveness continues with a huge 40’ x 64’ shop that is under construction. Come see everything this timber masterpiece can offer you today.
- 2015 timber post & beam home
- 12.29 acres of privacy backing onto crown land
- CR zoning allows for second home and has cleared building site
- Spectacular views of Enderby Cliffs
- Subdivision potential
- Secondary access from Terry Road
- Direct access to miles of trails and Gardom lake
- Expansive outdoor kitchen & BBQ on covered patio, ideal for entertaining.
- Huge 40’x64’ detached shop under construction.
- Want more land? Additional 6.5 acres could be available.
- Engineered wood & Slate Tile flooring throughout.
- Radiant in floor hot water heating throughout
- Open-concept and vaulted ceilings in main living space.
- Master bedroom suite with ensuite bathroom.
- Expansive walk-in shower and dual vanity in ensuite bath.
- Den/office on basement level.
- In-law suite ready.
- Central vacuum.
Home adjacent to crown lands and a short drive to town amenities.
For a private viewing of this home on 12.29 acres, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!