In this breathtaking light filled log home with floor to ceiling windows spanning the entire front of the property you’ll sometimes forget where the inside ends and the fabulous outdoor spaces begin. So close to the water, on the decks you can feel the breeze off the lake while you take in the beautiful surroundings year round that frame the spectacular lake and mountain views. Inside the open-concept home, a handsome stone-faced fireplace adds a cozy factor for both the living and dining spaces and vaulted ceilings allow the brightness to truly fill the space. The nearby kitchen boasts complementary rustic-wood cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Also on the main floor, two spacious bedrooms plus den await for guests or children, with the master bedroom and ensuite bathroom on the upper level for additional privacy. A bonus office on the upper level is great for a multitude of purposes. Below the main floor, a self-contained single bedroom suite contains a well-appointed kitchen and living space for possible income potential. Outside, a massive covered deck is ideal for appreciating the surrounding views, and a great yard and patio space further continue the outdoor living possibilities.
- Handsome log home with breathtaking lake and mountain views.
- Short walk to the beach, lake and park with a boat launch.
- Great location 30 minutes from Vernon, 40 minutes from Kelowna, and just over an hour to Kamloops.
- Expansive covered deck with a great view.
- Large yard, ideal for a big family and lots of activity.
- Open-concept layout with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, and a massive stone-faced fireplace.
- Rustic-contemporary kitchen with natural wood cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- Three bedrooms between main floor and upper floor, with an ensuite bathroom upstairs.
- Bonus office on upper level.
- Self-contained suite below the main floor, with a single bedroom and full kitchen.
- Income potential with self-contained suite in basement.
- Short walk to the beach and lake.
For a private viewing of this breathtaking log cabin with spectacular lake and mountain views, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!