Truly a lakeside oasis located within the gated community of Eastside Estates, this spectacular property boasts an enviable 75 feet of lake frontage. Inside, a thoughtfully appointed main floor offers a charming living space with handsome propane fireplace, and a fantastic kitchen with casual dining area, abundant preparation space, wood cabinetry, and granite countertops. Outside on this level, a partially-covered deck is perfect for enjoying the breathtaking panorama while entertaining. Also on the main floor, a spacious master suite comes complete with walk-in closet and private ensuite bathroom with relaxing jetted tub. Below the main level, the finished basement contains a fabulous family room with custom bar, second propane fireplace, and sliding glass doors to the covered patio. Three additional bedrooms on this level are perfect for guests and children. Outside, the party continues with a low-maintenance yard and stamped concrete walkway leading to the private dock with boat lift. This Okanagan lakefront sanctuary must be seen, come take a look today.
- Incredible lakeside home with 75 feet of lake frontage.
- 1.554 acres total for this bare land strata lot, with much of the land located across the access road.
- Ideally-located within the gated community of Eastside Estates.
- Stucco exterior with tiled roof is low-maintenance and attractive.
- Extensive stamped concrete walkways.
- Private dock with boat lift.
- Deep, clean and clear water in this part of Okanagan Lake.
- Low-maintenance yard, complete with automatic irrigation, is ideal for lakefront living.
- Partially-covered deck located off of main floor.
- Covered patio located off of finished lower level.
- Spacious main floor with tiled flooring and abundant lake views.
- Cozy propane fireplace in living room.
- Well-appointed kitchen with granite countertops and huge island.
- Main floor master suite with walk-in closet and relaxing jetted tub in ensuite.
- Bonus den on main floor, could serve as fifth bedroom.
- Finished basement with three additional bedrooms.
- Family room with great bar area and propane fireplace.
- 3.5 modern bathrooms.
- Sliding glass doors from family room lead out to covered patio.
- Spacious laundry room.
- 75 feet of lake frontage with private dock and boat slip.
- Gated community for security and privacy.
- Water sourced from lake intake, with Biocycle septic system.
- Low bare land strata fees of $750 per year covers road maintenance, common septic field and snow removal. Lock and leave!
For a private viewing of this spectacular property with 75 feet of lake frontage, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!