Far from ordinary, this magnificent four bedroom property on 3.62 acres is majestically surrounded by mature cedar, pine and fir trees. When it comes to the home itself, the attention to detail is profound. From the copper spindles on the wrap-around deck to the gleaming walnut flooring spanning the thoughtfully-designed open concept main floor, nothing about this property is basic. The spacious kitchen boasts a generous L-shaped island with breakfast bar, along with porcelain tiled countertops and dark walnut cabinetry, and the nearby living area has been outfitted with a high-efficiency wood fireplace and tall picture windows. Elsewhere, an expansive master suite is sure to please, with a well-appointed ensuite bath, private deck with hot tub, and walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms contain carpet and hardwood flooring respectively, and are ideal for children and guests alike. Below the main floor, a bonus family room is massive and contains a wood stove, and a separate fitness room is great for a multitude of purposes. Outside, an incredible property unfolds itself for your personal wonderment. Both a wonderful place to retire and raise children, the surrounding landscape holds something for all. Additionally, a detached shop and garage is great for a small personal business. Come see everything this spectacular home can offer you today.
- 3.62 acre property with majestic Cedar, Fir and Pine trees.
- Attached heated double garage with abundant storage space.
- Copious space for additional RV and otherwise parking.
- Detached 24’ by 32’ heated shop and garage, great for a small business or hobby.
- Wrap-around deck with copper pipe spindles, ideal for al fresco dining.
- Smaller deck, accessible via the master suite with hot tub.
- Open-concept layout with gleaming walnut flooring throughout.
- 3480 square foot home with attention to detail.
- Porcelain tiled countertops, large island with breakfast bar, and walnut cabinetry in kitchen.
- High-efficiency wood fireplace in living room.
- Master suite with walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom with spacious glass shower, and private hot tub balcony.
- Three additional bedrooms with hardwood and carpeted flooring.
- Bonus family room on lower level with high-efficiency wood stove.
- Fitness room on lower level.
- Dual wood and electric furnace.
- Serene setting is ideal for both retirees and young families alike.
For a private viewing of this handsome property in a tranquil wooded setting, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!