Entirely move-in ready and partially updated, this charming three-bedroom single family home boasts a park-like setting in a quiet and rural location mere minutes from the waterfalls, hiking paths, historical buildings of Fintry Provincial Park. Further, public beaches, boat launch and abundant recreational opportunities are just a short walk away. Outside, a detached single garage with shop adds great storage for all your toys. Inside, a bright and thoughtful open concept layout spans the entire main floor, with gleaming laminate flooring underfoot and a handsome wood-burning stone fireplace standing center stage. The kitchen boasts abundant white cabinetry, white appliances, and generous counter space. Patio doors lead out to an expansive deck, wonderful for entertaining and eating al fresco. From the deck, steps lead to the sprawling level yard with tasteful, low maintenance landscaping. On the second level, three spacious bedrooms with fantastic natural light share a well-appointed and updated hall bathroom. Below the main floor, a partially finished basement level boasts a great family room, perfect for kids or additional entertaining space and an updated bathroom with a brand new walk in shower. An additional unfinished space holds great potential for a future bedroom or media room. Come see everything this great property in a desirable area can offer you today.
- Located in a quiet and rural location with a park-like setting.
- Detached garage/shop with great storage space.
- Close to abundant recreational opportunities.
- 10 minutes from Fintry Provincial Park and all its amenities.
- Large deck off dining area, wonderful for entertaining.
- Charming front deck.
- Sprawling level lawn with low-maintenance landscaping.
- Open-concept main floor with gleaming laminate flooring underfoot.
- Handsome stone fireplace in center of main floor.
- Abundant white cabinetry and dark countertops in kitchen.
- Three spacious and light-filled bedrooms on second floor.
- Updated full hall bathroom on second floor.
- Finished basement with family room and updated bathroom.
- Additional unfinished basement area, great for a multitude of purposes.
- Great location, close to Fintry Provincial Park historical buildings, waterfalls, and hiking paths.
- Walk to the local beach and quadding trails.
For a private viewing of this charming single family home close to beaches and Fintry Provincial Park, call RE/MAX Vernon Salt Fowler today at 250-549-7258 and “Just Add Salt”!