In this beautiful corner of the world we live in, our natural surroundings offer recreational activities, impressive views, and spectacular landscape. Why not choose a property that offers the opportunity to take full advantage of all of these amenities? Located 30 minutes east of Vernon within the charming town of Lumby, an ideal area for fishing, hunting, hiking, and camping, this 4.94 acre parcel offers breathtaking southern exposure with incredible views of nearby Camel’s Hump. This fantastic lot also has a pre-drilled well with plenty of water. Furthermore, this land requires no restrictions on home type. Whether you desire a walkout rancher-style or grand multiple-storey home, you can literally let your imagine run wild. This is an ideal property to build your dream home for a quiet retirement or to raise an active family, come see everything it can be today.
- Fantastic lot on 4.94 acres.
- Located just outside of Lumby, 30 minutes east of Vernon.
- Well is drilled and yields 35 gpm.
- Land will support numerous types of home structures.
- Breathtaking southern exposure and stunning views of ‘Camel’s Hump’.
- Area is ideal for camping, hiking, fishing, and hunting.
- Located within Lumby valley, surrounded by breathtaking views and a natural wooded setting.
For a private viewing of this 4.94 acre plot 30 minutes east of Vernon, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!