Serenity Now! This rare find in desirable South BX boasts a privately set 1.4-acres in an idyllic location just steps from the Grey Canal trail system. Breathtaking, panoramic views of the city, Okanagan Lake & the Monashees, the secluded but not isolated property complete with Zen Garden & water feature pond offers true enjoyment. The home itself boasts a solid structure filled w/natural materials, including wood, stone & cement. Inside the rancher-style home, Brazilian cherry h/w flooring spans underfoot, the eat-in kitchen features an island w/ granite countertops. In the living room a gorgeous stone-faced gas f/p adds both warmth & ambiance & a side access to the upper deck offers easy indoor/outdoor entertaining. Extensive views from every angle & every window. Also w/ wrap around patio access, the main floor bedroom impresses w/incredible views & a renovated modern ensuite. The bedrooms on this floor share a well-appointed full bathroom. An open-rise staircase leads down to the finished w/o basement, where a generous rec room has a handsome stone-faced electric insert fireplace & access to the massive lower deck. A guest room on this floor is large and shares the timeless-designed full bath w/ the rec room. Complete w/pergola & hot tub, this outdoor space is ideal for both entertaining & enjoying the natural surroundings. Below the patio, a great workshop awaits, &the lower level boasts good storage.
- Private & secluded South BX home just steps from the trailhead.
- 1.4-acre lot w/ a beautiful, natural setting.
- Breathtaking Okanagan Lake, City & Mountain views.
- Fabulous landscaping w/ a Zen Garden, water feature pond & more.
- Wrap-around upper deck off the main floor.
- Massive lower deck with working hot tub & pergola, ideal for enjoying the gorgeous surroundings. Over 1400 sq.ft and built w maintenance free material.
- Great workshop located under the patio.
- Wood soffit all through exterior of house & carport
- Solidly built home with lots of wood, stone, and cement blocks.
- Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring.
- Eat-in kitchen with center island and granite countertops.
- Formal dining room and living room with stone-faced gas fireplace.
- Main floor master suite with incredible views, deck access, and modern ensuite bathroom.
- Bonus office on main floor.
- Well-appointed full hall bathroom.
- Open-rise staircase to basement.
- Great rec room with stone-faced electric fireplace.
- Guest bedroom and full hall bathroom on this level.
- Separate laundry space.
- Great location, secluded but not isolated and just steps away from the trailhead.
- Incredible Mountain, City, and Lake Views.
- Access Grey Canal trail directly from this property
For a private viewing of this beautifully set home on 1.4-acres in desirable South BX, call RE/MAX Salt Fowler today at 250-549-7258 and “Just Add Salt”!