Neatly tucked away and off of the beaten path, this thoughtfully-appointed and up-to-date detached townhome patiently awaits on a quiet cul-de-sac. Located within the Ambleside Adult Community, across the street from the blue heron colony and a short walk from North End shopping and the BX creek trail, the property boasts amenities when you need them and privacy when you don’t. Inside, an open design plan unfolds from the living area to kitchen, with hardwood floors, tray ceilings and recessed lighting throughout. A gas fireplace in the living area adds warmth and ambiance, and a large center island in the kitchen complements the medium wood cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Elsewhere, a master suite awaits with a private ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. An additional bedroom is ideal for guests, and a bonus den is perfect for a multitude of purposes. A full, undeveloped basement could add copious amounts of additional living space. Multiple outdoor areas, from the spacious backyard awaiting zero-space transformation, to the sundeck, and front porch, there are a multitude of spots for al fresco dining or morning coffee.
- Rancher style home with undeveloped basement ready for finishing.
- Located with the Ambleside Adult Community, a quiet and welcoming 45+ community.
- A charming cul-de-sac location, steps away from North End shopping and BX creek trail.
- Spacious backyard will be converted to zero scape.
- Charming sundeck and front patio areas.
- Spacious two-car garage, with additional storage space.
- Open-concept layout with hardwood flooring and tray ceilings.
- Gas fireplace in the living room.
- Great kitchen with stainless steel appliances, medium wood cabinetry, and large island with breakfast bar.
- Master suite with private ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet.
- One additional bedroom and bonus den.
- Friendly 45+ neighborhood with allowances for one small cat or dog.
- Blue Heron Colony across the street. For an interesting article, please click the following link: http://chrissiddleokbirder.blogspot.ca/2013/04/vernons-great-blue-heron-colony.html
For a private viewing of this charm-filled detached townhome, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!