It’s not hard to imagine the breathtaking life on the lakefront that this new-construction Okanagan Lake promises to deliver with the security of living in a gated community. Set to be completed in November of this year, the impressive property by Rockwood Custom Homes and designed by Dean Thomas Design Group, offers an incredible attention to detail throughout, with high-end finishes, top-of-the-line construction, and state of the art technology on every level. Inside and out, a pleasing fusion of contemporary design and natural material combine to create a serene environment for seasonal living or year-round luxury. Upon entry, the expansive main floor awaits with lofty ceilings, floor to ceiling glass, and engineered hardwood flooring. A space built equally for entertaining and private time, the gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, built-in coffee maker, ice maker, integrated wine fridge and custom cabinetry flows seamlessly into the dining and living areas with 3-sided fireplace. Unified indoor/outdoor living awaits with direct access to the covered deck with built in BBQ via the great room. Above the main floor, three bedrooms await, each with their own private ensuite bathroom. Included is the jaw-dropping primary suite, complete with a large dressing room and spa-like ensuite bathroom. Below the main floor, the fully developed lower level awaits, complete with a gym, media and games area, laundry and a fourth bedroom suite. With direct access to the lower covered patio, rear yard, and waterfront, this space offers wonderful overflow for entertaining on the Lake. Guests will love strolling down the lengthy dock, complete with composite decking and automated lighting during evening gatherings. Upon completion, this spectacular west facing property will include an entire landscape package, with no stone left unturned and no detail forgotten. Take a look today and imagine the possibilities.
- Breathtaking waterfront single family estate in a secure gated community on Okanagan Lake.
- Built by Rockwood Custom Homes and designed by Dean Thomas Design Group.
- Steel-reinforced, high-strength concrete foundation walls.
- Insulmastic damp proofing foundation spray with dimple mat, mechanically fastened membrane.
- Socked weeping tile around complete foundation.
- Custom colour-matched acrylic stucco exterior and Lux panel metal soffits.
- Lux panel folded wall cladding with matched flashings.
- Natural veneer stone with 3-inch capping.
- Clearview 12mm glass railing system.
- Floating tile and pedestal decking surface.
- Phantom screens and louvered roof system.
- Includes full landscape package.
- Licensed dock with composite decking and 10” steel piles.
- Engineered and approved I-Joist roof system with torched on roof membrane system.
- Private community boat launch.
- Custom-stained and designed 2.25” thick front door.
- GFI exterior waterproof plugs.
- Landscape junction box mounted on exterior side-yard wall in two locations.
- Polyaspartic flooring in oversized double garage.
- Napolean Built-in BBQ with storage drawers below.
- Engineered white oak hardwood floor throughout the main level, staircase, and upper level.
- Tiles on developed lower level.
- Porcelain tile in laundry and full bathrooms.
- Open-rise stairs from main to upper level with powder-coated flat black metal handrail and balustrades.
- Hand-crafted, custom-designed cabinets with soft-close hinges and a selection of door styles and colors.
- Walnut drawer interiors complete with Blum soft-close under mount tracks.
- Built-in cabinetry within the mudroom, laundry room, powder room, kitchen, pantry, dining, great room, master suite, lower entertainment room, bar, and all ensuites.
- Solid-surface countertops throughout, including a selection of man-made quartz or natural stone.
- 3-centimeter edge profile on countertops.
- Miele 36-inch Design Series paneled refrigerator, Wolf 48-inch dual fuel range with 6 burners and griddle, Faber professional hood fan, Miele dishwasher, Subzero 30-inch wine storage with drawer system, Scotsman Brilliance paneled icemaker, and dual Panasonic microwaves.
- Marquis enclave 72-inch 3-sided fireplace on main floor.
- SimpliFire Allusion Platinum Electric fireplace on lower level.
- Enhanced lighting control and automation system.
- Lighting control keypads in master suite, main living areas, and select basement locations.
- Custom-designed and wired security system with touch panel interface in mudroom to garage door.
- Dual smoke and CO detectors.
- Motion sensors throughout the main floor and lower level.
- 6 zone completed home audio system with whole home integration control.
- Furniture layouts included for all key spaces.
- Completion date set for 2023.
- 15 minutes to downtown shopping.
- 20 minutes to world class golf at Predator Ridge.
- 45 minutes to fabulous Silver Star skiing.
- Boat Launch, Private Beach and Pickle Ball Court
For a private viewing of this breathtaking and brand-new waterfront estate to be completed in 2023, call RE/MAX Vernon Salt Fowler today at 250-549-7258 and “Just Add Salt”!