Move right into this fully renovated single family home in Vernon and begin enjoyment of the historic charm and character immediately. Complete with its own red barn on the creek, the lovely property on just under a half-acre is the picture of idyllic. Inside, gleaming flooring spans throughout, from the kitchen with bright, white cabinetry and stainless steel, to the living room with handsome fireplace. Two bedrooms share a gorgeous bathroom with freestanding tub, and laundry is conveniently positioned in the hall. Upstairs, a self-contained suite with exposed barn wood and a full kitchen offers direct access to the rooftop balcony, wonderful for entertaining. Below the main floor, a large basement is clean and prepared for generous storage with potential for finishing. Outside, enjoy the picturesque yard and creekside barn with large upper loft and refinished barn doors.
- Historic home in a great location in Vernon.
- Positioned on a spacious .49-acre corner lot close to schools.
- Abundant parking on the property.
- Sprawling, level yard with lots of space for kids and pets.
- Detached 32 x 24 barn on the creek with great storage space and potential.
- Rooftop balcony off the upstairs suite.
- Open-concept main floor with gleaming flooring underfoot and bright, white walls.
- Fully renovated interior with massive updates.
- Handsome fireplace in the living room.
- Lovely kitchen with bright, white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and complementary countertops.
- Main floor bathroom with freestanding tub.
- Two bedrooms located on the main level.
- Renovated upstairs, with self-contained suite.
- Open-concept with barnwood-clad walls and vaulted ceilings, and a full kitchen in the upstairs suite.
- Spacious basement with lots of potential and storage.
- Great location, close to schools and amenities.
For a private viewing of this fully-renovated home with history and income potential in Vernon, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-7258 and "Just Add Salt"!