The search for your dream home has never been easier. Move right into this impeccably-renovated and entirely turnkey property overlooking the lake and eliminate the stress of the home buying process. Inside, gleaming engineered hardwood flooring spans throughout the open-concept living, dining, and kitchen areas and extends through to the master bedroom. The spectacularly-updated kitchen boasts contemporary white cabinetry, a spacious island, granite countertops and double granite sink, and stainless steel appliances. The adjacent living room has a handsome stone-front gas fireplace and massive picture windows overlooking the breathtaking Okanagan Lake and stunning mountain views. Sliding glass doors from this space lead out onto the large balcony, ideal for an al fresco dining experience or entertaining a crowd. Also on the main floor, a jealousy-inducing master suite awaits with a walk-in closet as well as ensuite bathroom with soaker tub, double sinks, and walk-in shower with rain shower head. A lovely laundry room on this level is sure to please. Below the main floor, a fully-finished lower level houses an expansive family room with putting green and additional gas fireplace, along with two more bedrooms, an office area and a full bath with ceramic-tiled shower. A wine room and abundant storage complete this modern package.
- Oversized single car heated garage that has been dry walled and insulated featuring birch cabinetry and additional space for storage.
- Four uncovered parking spaces and additional RV parking.
- Spacious rear yard with natural tree canopy offers a park like setting with total privacy and potential here for future development – perhaps a terraced landscape or garden area and the like.
- Workshop located below balcony.
- Spacious deck, accessible via living areas and master suite.
- Gleaming manufactured hardwood flooring on main floor that spans throughout living areas, foyer and through to the master suite.
- Picture windows throughout showcase the stunning Okanagan Lake and scenic mountain views.
- Contemporary kitchen with white cabinetry, large island, granite countertops and double granite sink and built in wine cooler.
- Gas fireplace in living room with stone front.
- Main floor master suite with walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom with soaker tub, rain shower, and double sinks.
- Main floor laundry.
- Finished lower level with family room, office, full bath and two additional bedrooms.
- Putting green and additional gas fireplace in family room.
- Wine room and storage rooms on lower level.
- Breathtaking Okanagan Lake and stunning mountain views from spacious balcony and throughout home.
- Close proximity to Kin beach, Paddlewheel Park, Marshall Fields sports complex, boat launches, lake side restaurant, marina and yacht club.
- Walking distance to elementary school.
For a private viewing of this entirely turnkey lake view property with magnificent renovations, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!