From top to bottom and inside to out, this spectacularly-updated waterfront home was built for pure enjoyment of its lake surroundings. With 75 feet of frontage, a sprawling dock with boat lift, and incredible outdoor living area with fire pit and hot tub, this property leaves little left to be desired. Inside, gleaming hardwood flooring and an open-concept layout await. A living room boasts a two-storey ceiling and handsome gas fireplace, and the adjacent dining room comes complete with custom built-in buffet and cabinetry, as well as sliding glass doors to the lake level. The nearby eat-in kitchen has been recently outfitted with custom medium wood cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances. The main floor master suite offers glass doors to the lake, as well as an attached full ensuite bathroom with jetted tub, double sinks, and tiled shower. Stairs from the main floor lead to the upper level, where a bright and airy loft, bonus den with sundeck, and two additional bedrooms and bath fulfill all remaining needs.
- Double garage with abundant space for storage plus additional parking on the side.
- Gorgeous newly landscaped yard with mature, low-maintenance plantings.
- Newer steps and patio with interlocking brickwork.
- Solid cedar pergola built to surround patio area.
- Solid cedar fencing surrounds outdoor space for ultimate privacy.
- Convenient dock with boat lift for up to 25-foot boat.
- Gas fire pit for those evening get togethers, plus a hot tub for later!
- Generous deck with newer glass railing, ideal for full appreciation of the lake views.
- Open-concept layout throughout main living area.
- So many renovations since purchase it’s hard to list them all!
- Two-storey ceilings and handsome gas fireplace in living room.
- Custom buffet and sliding glass doors to the yard in the spacious dining room.
- Gourmet kitchen with newer custom cabinetry and woodwork, granite countertops, and top of the line stainless steel appliances.
- Main floor master suite with sliding glass doors to private patio, and master ensuite with jetted tub, glass shower, and double sinks.
- Bonus loft space currently being utilized as an office, overlooking the living area below.
- Den on upper level with sliding glass doors to sundeck.
- Two additional bedrooms and well-appointed full bathroom on upper level.
- Newer window coverings throughout.
- Newer front door, fir interior doors, and windows throughout home.
- Newer hot water tank on property.
- Newer torch on roof.
- 75 feet of prime Okanagan lake frontage.
- Short walk to the Vernon Yacht Club and Paddlewheel Park.
For a private viewing of this lakeside residence with 75 feet of frontage, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!