An architectural dream home matched only by the spectacular landscape it idyllically sits upon. This executive property sits on 10 acres of breathtaking White Lake, known for its clean water and family recreation – boating swimming and fishing -impresses with extensive vineyards and serene privacy. Designed by a graduate of the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture the home marvels with a combination of reclaimed pieces Hubbardston Forge lighting pieces & custom-built craftsman detail. Upon entry, notice the 19C hand-forged Egyptian steel balustrade, set in oak railings and posts. Slate flooring spans throughout the hallways, replaced by German engineered hardwood flooring all elsewhere. A gourmet kitchen amazes with rich wood cabinetry, ‘old world map’ granite countertops and kitchen island. Top of the line appliances, including (but not limited to) a sub-zero fridge, 6 Wolf stove and grill with double ovens. All beside the open concept living room with wood-burning stove set in a stone fireplace all of which showcases incredible unobstructed lake views, via the multiple sets of French doorways and gorgeous wall to wall windows. The French doors are custom built with metal cladding on the exterior and wood on the interior, these extend throughout the entire home. Also on the main floor, the master suite is a getaway in itself. Accessible via a private hallway with two sets of doors, this space includes his and hers ensuite bathrooms, with a jacuzzi tub and glass shower in hers and shower/steam room in his. Additionally, a large walk-in closet contains daylight windows. Four additional bedrooms exist between the main floor and second level, each with their own ensuite bathroom or cheater bath. A private office/sitting room is also adjacent to the main floor front door. There is also a bonus family room on the second level with great lake views and is great for a multitude of purposes. This executive property offers so many opportunities
- 4000 square foot single family home on 10 acres of waterfront property.
- Architectural and custom-built home designed by C. Lyle Scott, a graduate of the Frank Lloyd White School of Architecture.
- Custom windows and doors throughout the entire property, windows with metal cladding on the exterior.
- Reclaimed double French front doors, with custom made hand-forged hardware.
- Exterior is clad with non-flammable high-end hardy board.
- Sprawling landscape on desirable White Lake, known for its remarkably clean water - boating swimming and fishing.
- Vineyard established on the property, with pre-approval for a winery installation in place.
- Triple car garage with heating and incredible storage opportunity.
- Breathtaking Lake, Mountain, and Valley views from the entire property.
- One garage bay currently converted into a commercial kitchen, which can be reversed, used as is or as an independent studio area.
- ALC approved campground on the property.
- Engineered German hardwood and slate tile flooring located throughout.
- 19th century hand forged Egyptian steel balustrade, set in oak railings and posts.
- Impressive custom made tiffany-style chandelier in foyer.
- Select carpentry work completed by local craftsman, Wolfgang Henz.
- Office/den/bedroom off entryway with cheater bathroom.
- Slated flooring on back hall area, continuing into laundry room with sink and folding counters and Miele top o the line washer and dryer
- Open-concept living area with unobstructed lake views via the walls of large windows and 3 French doors and a large picture window
- Intimate wood-burning fireplaces (master bedroom and living room) and custom-made entertainment wall.
- French folding doors to the dining room and unobstructed lake views
- Gourmet kitchen with large entertainment island, custom cabinetry, and top of the line appliances (Bosch, Wolf, Sub-Zero, and Miele)
- Double basin farm sink and separate bar sink on the island.
- Main floor master bedroom suite with his and hers ensuite bathrooms, one with a luxury jacuzzi (by Ultra Bain) and the other with Grohe shower bar and steam room.
- Large walk-in closet in the master suite.
- French doorways on second level leading to family room with incredible lake views.
- Two additional bedrooms on the second floor, both with their own ensuite bathroom.
- Superb business potential on this expansive property i.e. bed & breakfast or winery
- Vineyards with pre-approval for winery installation in place.
- Potential for a second residence on the property for family or Air BnB
For a private viewing of this impressive custom-built home with incredible architectural detail on White Lake, call the Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-7258