Perched idyllically above Okanagan Lake, this lovely property with fantastic landscaping awaits with breathtaking views. Located in the community of Westshore, the 3-bedroom home boasts a gently sloping 0.48-acre lot with thoughtfully designed hardscaping and raised gardens, with a fully fenced sprawling grassy lawn yard. Inside, maple flooring spans throughout most of the main floor. The living area contains a stained-glass feature and gas fireplace with maple built-ins, and the adjacent kitchen is outfitted with maple cabinetry, stainless steel, and 12 x 24 tile. This level offers direct access to the attached deck with generous shade and screened porch. Upstairs, an open den area contains laundry for convenience, as well as a built-in sink. The master bedroom is bright and light with vaulted ceilings, large windows, his and hers closets, and a spacious ensuite bathroom with oversized vanity, double sinks, and a soaker tub with lake views. A second bedroom on this floor is great for kids or guests with vaulted ceilings. Below the main floor, the finished walkout basement contains the third bedroom and well-appointed bathroom with granite vanity, as well as a great family room with direct access to the covered patio for entertaining.
- 0.48-acre lot that is sloping in nature.
- Beautifully landscaped property with great attention to detail in design.
- Raised garden beds and manicured green lawns.
- Large upper deck with screened in porch.
- Covered lower patio with access to lawn.
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Composite deck in garden area.
- Acrylic stucco exterior.
- Outdoor shed offers great storage for gardening.
- Double garage with great storage.
- Maple flooring spans throughout most of the home.
- Gas fireplace in the living room with maple built-in cabinetry.
- Maple cabinetry in the kitchen with 12 x 24 tile underfoot.
- ½ bathroom with travertine tile floors.
- Mudroom off the garage with sink.
- Master bedroom on second floor with vaulted ceilings, his and hers closets, and ensuite bathroom with dual sinks, walk-in shower, and soaker tub.
- Second bedroom for guests or kids on upper level.
- Den area with laundry and built-in sink.
- Basement level with family room.
- Third bedroom on the basement level.
- Granite countertops and jetted tub in full bathroom on basement level.
- Great location with incredible Lake views.
For a private viewing of this beautifully-landscaped home with gorgeous views, call the RE/MAX Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-7258 and “Just Add Salt”!