The stunning lake and mountain views will entice you, but the quality, high-end features found in this recently completed home will make you want to stay forever. Located minutes from beaches, hiking trails, and numerous other recreational opportunities, this two-bedroom, single family home was custom built by Brentwell with numerous upgrades and still has approximately 8 years of a builder’s warranty in place. Inside this Westcoast inspired home, a bright and welcoming open concept awaits, with gleaming yet durable luxury vinyl plank floors, and large windows showcasing the views. The contemporary kitchen contains all stainless-steel appliances, including an induction range with convection oven, and high end, custom modern cabinetry, accented by gleaming quartz countertops. The living area is made even more open, with the use of high, sloped ceilings on the main level, and high ceilings on the lower level.
The main living area flows out to a large, glass railed deck, wonderful for al fresco dining and entertaining in the warm Okanagan evenings. A main floor master suite awaits, with a fabulous full ensuite bathroom and large closet. Below the main floor, the finished walkout lower level is great for gathering with wet bar in the family room and sliding doors leading to the covered patio. The second bedroom is generous in size, with a large double closet for extra storage. This level also boasts a well-appointed, full bathroom with a large walk-in shower, and laundry access. This low-maintenance home would make a terrific high-end home for the smaller family or retired people. This home is superbly set up for the vacation rental market with a maid’s room on the lower floor, which can also be used as a large in-home office.
This energy efficient, 2x6 constructed home is finished with fire resistant stucco over an extra 1.5” of foam insulation. Outside, a detached, 1.5 car garage with fire resistant Hardy Board exterior provides extra parking and storage. The home is pre-wired with a generator input for safe generator use in times of power outage. There is also a dual stage filter with UV sterilization capacity on the kitchen cold water tap for times of uncertain water quality. There is plenty of parking, including a drive-through driveway for easy access.
This home boasts a wow factor and shows a 10/10.
- Nearly new, custom build by Brentwell.
- Panoramic Lake and Mountain views.
- Great location, with direct access to numerous outdoor activities such as hiking, quadding, children’s park and community recreation area, beaches, etc.
- Large parking area, ideal for RV, trailers, extra auto storage, etc.
- 1 1/2 car detached garage with a fire resistant, Hardy Board finish for additional parking or as a workshop.
- Drive through parking on the upper part of the property.
- Stucco finish on home provides a wildfire resistant barrier, important in rural properties, along with an additional 1.5 inches of Styrofoam insulation.
- Fenced dog area near the front of the home.
- Low maintenance landscaping with interconnecting paths in yard.
- Walkout patio off the lower level.
- Open concept main floor with deck access.
- Tent garage at lower level for additional storage
- Remotely accessible security camera system already in place.
- European made, highly durable, exterior door for expanded energy efficiency and security features.
- Electric fireplaces on both the upper and lower levels.
- Kitchen with induction range and air fryer convection oven. All stainless-steel appliances.
- Energy-efficient mini split heating and cooling on upper floor.
- Individual heating units on lower level for as-needed heating.
- UV filtering roller shades on the main floor windows for improved cooling efficiency.
- Extra 1 1/2” layer of foam insulation on the 2x6 exterior walls provides great energy efficiency.
- Generator power inlet with a safe, isolation panel is provided in case of power outages.
- Dual stage water filtration system with on-demand UV sterilization for added safety and comfort.
- Like-new home with numerous upgrades throughout.
- Home is still under warranty.
For a private viewing of this like-new Lake and Mountain views, call the RE/MAX Salt Fowler today at 250-549-7258 and “Just Add Salt”!