If you’re in the market for a 2-story lakeshore condo, this spectacular unit on the breathtaking Okanagan Lake has something for you. Direct-level entry from the courtyard leads into the south-facing two-bedroom unit, complete with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and contemporary wood cabinetry in the kitchen, and a two-sided interior and exterior fireplace in living area. On the second floor, a beautiful master suite with full ensuite bathroom can be found, as well as a large landing and second bedroom. An expansive exterior living area on the main floor is wonderful for al fresco dining and entertaining. Ideal for both long- and short-term rentals, the unit boasts a short drive to Predator Ridge, downtown Vernon, Kelowna Airport, and more. Outside the unit, enjoy large lawns, a dock, a lakeside recreation area and sandy beach, gorgeous seasonal pool and year-round hot tubs, and secure underground parking.
- Level entry unit with courtyard access.
- Two-sided fireplace inside and outside.
- Lovely exterior seating and entertaining area.
- Secure underground parking included with unit.
- Expansive lawn and lakeside recreation areas.
- First class dock and moorage facility.
- Private community beach and pool area.
- 16 minutes to Predator Ridge, 40 minutes to Kelowna Airport, and a short drive to downtown Vernon.
- Stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
- Gas fireplace in living and dining area.
- Powder room on main floor.
- Second floor master suite with ensuite bathroom.
- Guest bedroom on second floor with shared hall bathroom.
- Closet laundry on second floor of the unit.
- Private Okanagan beach with dock.
- Swimming Pool (in season) plus hot tub (year round)
- Boat slips available to rent.
- Natural gas communal fire pit in the center courtyard.
- Great location, close to abundant local amenities.
- Great for SUP and beach lovers.
For a private viewing of this gorgeous unit within a desirable Okanagan lakeside complex, call RE/MAX Salt Fowler today at 250-549-7258 and "Just Add Salt"!