Perched above Okanagan Lake, with breathtaking unobstructed views awaits this spectacular property within a gated community that prioritizes both indoor and outdoor living and entertaining. Inside, a large open-concept layout awaits with exposed beams and natural hickory hardwood flooring. A gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances with custom made cabinetry stands adjacent to the living area with handsome natural stone-faced gas fireplace. Doors from this area lead directly out to the upper deck, ideal for seamless grill parties and al fresco dining. A main floor master suite comes complete with his and hers walk-in closets and spa-like ensuite bathroom with-in floor heating, soaker tub, walk-in glass shower and under counter motion activated lighting. Further extras on this level, include a two-piece powder room, large laundry room with great storage and a mudroom which doubles as a butler’s pantry. The lower level boasts a massive family room, complete with free standing gas fireplace, wet bar with drawer dishwasher and wine fridge. From this space, access the covered patio with sunken hot tub and impressive inground salt-water pool. Three additional bedrooms on this level combined with a bonus room and full bathroom with sauna to offer space for larger families and guests. Located within The Watermark at The Rise, this fabulous property offers access to incredible amenities for the golf enthusiast.
- Located the Watermark at The Rise, a wonderful, gated community with resort-style amenities.
- Breathtaking unobstructed views of Okanagan Lake from the 0.38-acre property.
- Attached double garage with small workshop area, hot and cold water, and wiring for electric vehicles.
- 13 x 23 inground saltwater pool with a constant depth of 5 feet 1 inch.
- Sunken hot tub for easier access.
- Nicely landscaped property with no neighbors on the west side (future vineyard).
- Phone-operated landscape lighting and irrigation system.
- Deer fencing surrounding perimeter.
- Covered concrete upper deck and lower patio. Both with phantom screens.
- Great outdoor living with heaters on the lower patio and natural gas bbq hookups already plumbed in on both levels.
- Pella windows and doors throughout.
- Open concept main floor with incredible views.
- Spacious Master suite with his and hers walk-in closets. Ensuite bathroom with in-floor heating, soaker tub, walk-in shower, remote control blinds & under counter motion activated lighting.
- Gourmet kitchen with rich dark wood cabinetry, oversized peninsula, 2 Miele steam ovens, 42 inch Subzero fridge, and 36-inch induction cooktop.
- Living area with exposed beams and stone-faced gas fireplace.
- Large laundry room with extensive cabinetry, counters and sink.
- Mudroom that doubles as a butlers pantry with it’s own sink and abundant storage.
- Expansive family room on lower level with wet bar with drawer dishwasher, wine fridge and access to the covered patio, with heaters, for entertaining.
- Sauna in lower-level bathroom.
- Whole house surge protection.
- Water softener and alarm system in place.
- Three separate heating zones throughout home. Furnace has top of the line air filtration system.
- The Rise Golf course was designed by the world-renowned player/architect team of Fred Couples and Gene Bates. At 1,000 feet above Okanagan Lake, each hole has its own unique character, and 12 of them showcase incredible views of Okanagan Lake below. .
For a private viewing of this spectacular single-family home with unobstructed Okanagan Lake views and great outdoor living, call RE/MAX Vernon Salt Fowler today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!