An incredible level of charm that must be seen to be appreciated, this character-filled bungalow is filled with a combination of impeccably maintained original features and complimentary updates. Upon arrival, notice the lovely front porch with reframed antique doorway that awaits morning coffee or an evening glass of wine. Gleaming original hardwood floors span throughout, from the bright and spacious living room with large picture window to the adjacent dining area with casual dining bar to kitchen. In the fully renovated kitchen, custom two-tone soft-close cabinetry are complimented by floating wood shelves, a custom cast-iron apron sink, quartz countertops, and a walk-in pantry. Two well-sized bedrooms share a beautifully renovated full bathroom with custom vanity and tiled flooring. Additionally, a large laundry room could easily be converted to a third bedroom or used as is for maximum convenience. Further updates include newer paint throughout, most windows replaced with reframing, newer 4-inch baseboard trim and crown molding, and upgraded plumbing and electrical. A new furnace and a/c, outside soffits, gutters/covers downspouts & custom window coverings complete this home. Outside, a thoughtfully landscaped lawn and parking area await, including recently re-done garden beds and underground 30 amp service for an RV or boat.
- Charming bungalow style home with lots of original character.
- Recently professionally painted exterior.
- Parking for multiple vehicles in rear of home, with 30 amp service with plug in.
- Completely re-done flower beds.
- Charming pergola in rear yard.
- Recently repainted front porch with newer railings and porch swing.
- Recently replaced windows throughout most of home, with reframing and insulation updated.
- Newer cedar shed in the yard.
- Original hardwood flooring throughout, and recently refinished in some places.
- Open-concept layout and large picture windows throughout.
- Breakfast bar with shiplap backsplash from kitchen to dining area.
- Custom cabinetry with soft-close hinges and drawers, custom apron-front sink, quartz countertops, custom fan hood, and walk-in pantry in kitchen.
- Two bedrooms, one with recently done accent wall.
- Fully renovated shared bathroom, with custom vanity and tiled flooring.
- Separate laundry room could be converted into a third bedroom.
- Recently re-done electric and plumbing throughout, with new hot water tank.
- Subfloor replaced with newer under beaming in parts of the house.
- new furnace and a/c, outside soffits, gutters/covers downspouts.
- Custom window coverings
- A lovely blend of thoughtful updates and original character.
- Great location, close to abundant in town amenities.
For a private viewing of this incredibly-charming home with updates from top to bottom, call the RE/MAX Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-7258 and “Just Add Salt”!