View virtual tour and video online. A spectacular fusion of historical charm and contemporary upgrades, this incredibly spacious 1912 craftsman home boasts an idyllic corner 0.7-acre lot in desirable Easthill, mere minutes from endless downtown amenities. With great potential for a home-based business, the sprawling property contains multiple suites, along with the opportunity for a carriage house. Inside, a thoughtful layout awaits with countless character details throughout. A large, fully renovated kitchen contains copious white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a rich wood breakfast bar. The adjacent pantry is large, with incredible storage opportunity, and in the living area, a handsome stone-faced wood burning fireplace adds warmth and ambiance. Further, a single bedroom suite on this level comes complete with a decorative fireplace in the living area, a single bedroom, and full kitchen with stainless steel and subway backsplash. Upstairs, the main primary suite exists, with a large walk-in closet and full ensuite bathroom with his and hers sinks. Four additional bedrooms are split between the second level and finished basement, where a decorative fireplace with gorgeous stone surround adds lovely appeal. Outside, the detached double garage boasts carriage home potential, with a full loft space above the workshop area. A level and generously-sized lawn surrounds the property, and an expansive deck off the rear of the property sits adjacent to a pond with waterfall feature.
- Spacious 1912 craftsman filled with original character.
- Located on a corner 0.7-acre lot in desirable Easthill.
- Only a short walk to downtown amenities.
- Detached double garage with workshop and loft area with carriage house potential.
- Gorgeous mountain views from the property.
- Large, flat lot with second lot included in the sale.
- Oversized deck off the rear of the home, with lovely pond and waterfall feature adjacent to it.
- Gorgeous front veranda, wonderful for morning coffee.
- Spacious and fully renovated main kitchen with white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a large breakfast bar.
- Walk-in pantry with incredible storage.
- Living room with handsome, stone-faced fireplace.
- Main floor single bedroom suite, with decorative fireplace, full bathroom, and full kitchen with stainless steel and subway backsplash.
- Second floor primary suite with walk-in closet and ensuite bath with his and hers sinks.
- Three additional bedrooms on second floor.
- Finished basement with sixth bedroom and decorative electric fireplace.
- Walking distance to abundant downtown amenities.
- Great opportunity for a home-based business, with one suite already in place and potential for a carriage house above the garage.
For a private viewing of this fully updated 1912 craftsman home, call the RE/MAX Salt Fowler Team today at 250-549-7258 and “Just Add Salt”!