For the first-time buyer or prospective investor, this character-rich single-family home is prepared to please and oh-so-cozy. Within walking distance to downtown and minutes from a convenience store, a pedal bike may be your transportation of choice! Accessible via the alley, this property boasts off-road parking and a gorgeous backyard oasis with an oversized deck, a mature garden, grapes and plums. An enclosed porch welcomes you upon entry, where a washer and dryer set await. Inside the main home, you’ll find cork flooring, a charming kitchen with updated cabinetry, backsplash, and stainless-steel appliances. The adjacent dining and living rooms offer a great flow for entertaining, and two bedrooms on this floor share the full 3-piece bathroom. Above the main floor, a lovely seating area exists for a home office or reading nook, as well as the master bedroom with new carpet and a walk-in closet. Come see everything this great property can offer you today.
- Single family home with alley access.
- Great uncovered parking for guests and/or tenants.
- Wonderful location, close to downtown amenities.
- Some windows have been replaced
- Backyard oasis with plum trees, grapes, and lilacs.
- Three-bedroom single family home.
- Character-rich property with lots of charm.
- Copious cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances in the kitchen.
- Two bedrooms on the first level, sharing a full hall bathroom.
- Master bedroom on the second floor, with large walk-in closet.
- Lovely seating area on the second-floor landing.
- Enclosed porch with washer and dryer.
- Great location, close to downtown amenities.
For a private viewing of this character-filled single family home close to downtown, call RE/MAX Vernon Salt Fowler today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!