While nearly anything about a property can be changed or renovated, location is the one thing that can’t be altered. Luckily, this BX bi-level home on 0.236-acres offers a superb location with spectacular Swan Lake and Valley views. The potential-filled home boasts great bones and an easy layout that lends itself wonderfully to renovation. On the main floor, a spacious floorplan awaits with a wood-burning fireplace in the living area, and two generously sized bedrooms. Below the main floor, the finished basement contains large windows and a private entrance, with suite potential. Two bedrooms on this floor share a full bathroom. Outside, the expansive yard offers a detached carport and shop, wonderful for a multitude of storage or hobby uses. Come take a look at this opportunity-rich home and imagine the possibilities.
- Spectacular location within a desirable BX neighborhood.
- Breathtaking Swan Lake and Valley views.
- 0.236-acre lot with a large yard.
- Detached double carport and shed.
- Open concept layout with generously sized rooms.
- Great “bones” throughout.
- Wood-burning fireplace in the main floor living room.
- Wood-burning fireplace in the lower-level family room.
- Two bedrooms on each level.
- Large windows throughout the lower level.
- Lower level offers suite potential with private entrance.
For a private viewing of this potential-filled property with gorgeous Swan Lake views, call RE/MAX Vernon Salt Fowler today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!