Incredible potential awaits in Swan Lake West. Positioned on nearly 1.5-acres close to downtown amenities, this single-family home with original 1967 charm boasts distant Swan Lake and valley views. A detached double garage/shop with 220-volt power, and a rustic barn is great for a multitude of purposes. On the main level, three spacious bedrooms share a well-appointed full hall bathroom. In the living room, a wood-burning fireplace adds warmth and ambiance, and an open-concept kitchen and dining area has copious cabinetry. Below the main floor, the partly finished basement contains a single bedroom. This ready to be finished space offers lots of space for growth and laundry facilities.
- 1.48-acre property close to downtown amenities.
- Original 1967 home without major renovation.
- Swan Lake and Valley views.
- Level lot with detached barn.
- Detached double garage/shop with 220-volt power.
- Original décor and character from 1967.
- Linoleum and carpeted flooring throughout.
- Semi-open concept layout in kitchen and dining.
- Wood-burning fireplace in living room.
- Three bedrooms on main floor.
- One full hall bathroom on main floor.
- Mostly unfinished basement level with one bedroom.
- Woodstove in basement.
- Laundry and abundant storage in basement.
- Great potential for renovation or expansion.
For a private viewing of this single-family home in Swan Lake West with lots of potential, call RE/MAX Salt Fowler today at 250-549-7258 and "Just Add Salt"!