An incredible level of charm and attention to detail accent this freshly renovated home, with breathtaking views serving as the ideal backdrop. The modernized older home makes an ideal first-time buyer or downsizer property as is, or for those looking for a larger property, the perfect place to live while building your future dream home. Inside, gleaming new flooring spans throughout, from the super eat-in kitchen with replaced countertops and newer stainless-steel appliances, to the living room with newly installed fireplace and an accent wall with historic wood. The walls have all been freshly painted or wall treatments replaced, and a fully updated full hall bathroom is shared with guests. Finally, new windows and doors throughout promise lower utility bills. Outside, a newly installed deck leads to the expansive yard, and the updates continue with a new driveway, carport doors, fencing, and more. This is truly a property that can be considered move-in ready. Take a look today.
- Spectacular Mountain and Valley views.
- New driveway and replaced carport doors.
- New gutters and downspouts on the home.
- New exterior doors and windows.
- Fully overhauled landscaping with tree and deadfall removal completed and hardscaping installed.
- Apple and plum trees throughout.
- New planter boxes.
- Newly built deck attached to the home.
- Newer white fencing surrounding the property.
- Two detached sheds on the property.
- Open-concept layout with new gleaming floors.
- Freshly painted interior with wall coverings replaced.
- New countertops and appliances in the kitchen.
- New fireplace in the living room.
- Replaced baseboard heaters.
- New interior doors throughout.
- Full hall bathroom has been completed renovated.
- New lighting and fans throughout.
- A great opportunity to live in an updated home while building or designing the future home of your dreams.
- Easement for a second driveway and creek.
For a private viewing of this newly renovated home in a great location with breathtaking views, call the RE/MAX Salt Fowler today at 250-549-7258 and “Just Add Salt”!