Easy proximity to the waterfront & all downtown amenities makes this property the perfect location. Two separate homes on the lot create an ideal mortgage helper or income producer with great tenants who would love to stay. The MF1 zoning allows you to bring your re-development ideas or provide short-term rentals as a secondary use! The level 0.15-acre lot offers generous outdoor space and is positioned with Wilson Avenue at the front & has back-alley access too. The first and original home offers extensive patio and yard space with custom raised garden beds in place. Inside, a bright and open layout with two bedrooms awaits with large picture windows, a generous sized kitchen & the full bathroom adds charm with a clawfoot tub. The second and newer 3-bedroom home is ideal for entertaining with a fabulous patio bar and dining area. Inside, an accent wall with electric fireplace adds great ambiance, and the adjacent kitchen comes complete with contemporary off-white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and an eat-in area with wallpapered alcove. The solar panels on the roof are tied in with fortis electricity providing highly efficient power to the home!
- 0.15-acre lot with two homes in downtown Kelowna!
- Located just minutes from all amenities and waterfront.
- Zoned MF1 allows for short term rentals as a secondary use.
- Charming garden beds established in the yard of original home.
- Partially covered patios surrounding the original home.
- Modern patio bar and dining area attached to the newer home.
- Newer home has solar panels on roof and Hardi Board siding.
- Front road access to the original home
- Front road and back-alley access for the newer second residence.
- Original home with large picture windows and bright layout.
- Generous sized kitchen in original home.
- Two bedrooms and charming full bath with clawfoot tub.
- Electric fireplace & accent wall in living room of newer home.
- Eat-in kitchen with wallpapered accent wall and contemporary off-white cabinetry in newer home.
- Primary bedroom with walk-in closet, and two additional bedrooms.
- Well-appointed full bathroom in newer home.
- A great opportunity as a mortgage helper with short or long-term rental opportunities.
- Solar Panels on the roof are tied in with fortis electricity providing highly efficient power!
- Possibility to develop land into two-story fourplexes.
For a private viewing of this income property with two homes just minutes from downtown amenities, call the RE/MAX Salt Fowler today at 250-549-7258 and “Just Add Salt”!