Top to bottom renovated Lakeshore Living, this charm-filled Okanagan Landing property offers a steadfast structure that has stood the test of time with fully updated design and fixtures. 36 minutes from Kelowna Airport and 20 minutes to renowned Predator Ridge, the three-story home is surrounded by mature tree growth on a quiet, no thru road. Enter onto the living level, where a double-sided contemporary fireplace in the living/dining room adds style and warmth to both the interior and deck. Complete this glass railings and fabulous waterfront views, this space is wonderful for al fresco dining and entertaining. The nearby kitchen has been outfitted with copious white cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and an attractive tiled backsplash. On the middle level, four bedrooms await, including a master suite with 5-piece ensuite bathroom. Lastly, the bottom floor contains one additional bedroom, as well as the wine room with wet bar and family room. The laundry room on this level boasts a steam shower. At the waterfront, the private dock awaits with 6 ton boat lift, power, and lighting.
- Lakefront Okanagan Landing property.
- Fully renovated from top to bottom.
- Deck off the living room with updated decking and glass railing.
- Private waterfront with a 6 ton boat lift.
- Open concept main floor.
- White cabinetry, quartz countertops, and stainless steel in the kitchen.
- Double sided fireplace in the living and dining rooms.
- Touch-light vanities in every full bathroom.
- Four bedrooms on middle level.
- Master suite with ensuite bathroom.
- Motorized window coverings throughout
- Brand new hear pump installed.
- Family room on lowest level, with wine bar and wet bar.
- Laundry room with steam shower on the lowest level.
- Fully-renovated lakefront home.
For a private viewing of this fully-renovated Okanagan Landing home, call RE/MAX Vernon Salt Fowler today at 250-549-SALT (7258) and "Just Add Salt"!