Nestled in a peaceful, park-like setting and surrounded by stately tree growth, this serene retreat boasts floor to vaulted ceiling windows and an open-concept layout that brings the outside in and showcases incredible Lake and Mountain views. Minutes from three separate boat launches, crown land, and numerous trail systems, the property would make an ideal second home for the recreational enthusiast. On the main floor, a light-filled living and dining/kitchen area overlooks Okanagan Lake, with direct access to a large deck for entertaining. A single bedroom on this level shares a full hall bathroom with guests. Below the main floor, the finished walkout basement level contains the second bedroom and full bathroom, as well as a bonus family room. From this level, you can access the covered lower patio with stairs leading up to the main floor deck. Positioned on a level, 0.64-acre lot with a sloping driveway, this home offers just enough space to provide privacy while remaining low-maintenance for a seasonal residence.
- Breathtaking Okanagan Lake and Mountain views.
- Set away from it all, in a private and peaceful location.
- Close to the recreational trails, crownland, and lake access with boat launches.
- Large deck off the main floor.
- Covered deck off the lower level.
- Open-concept layout with vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows.
- Sliding glass doors to the attached deck.
- Single bedroom on the main floor.
- Full hall bathroom on the main floor.
- Finished walkout basement with a second bedroom and full hall bathroom.
- Bonus family room and laundry on lower level.
- Very close access to 3 boat launches, crown land, and numerous ATV, hiking, and biking trails.
For a private viewing of this Okanagan Lake and Mountain view property, call RE/MAX Salt Fowler today at 250-549-7258 and "Just Add Salt"!